products and cheapness

projectb36

Reaction score
Hey guys, i need help, i'm currently on propecia which costs me 45 a month from costco and i'm thinking of going on rogaine since so many of you have stated the combo works well. Where should i buy rogaine and also might it be cheaper to buy everthing online? And one more thing, has anyone else tried that new lasercomb, does it just thicken hair or can it regrow lost hair too.
thanks a lot

drinkrum

Reaction score
Jerry,

Do you use that online place you recommended for finasteride? Just wanted to make sure they were legit. About how long did it take for them to ship you the stuff?

D.

Grantspots

Established Member
Reaction score
Several people here have ordered from them, including myself. It takes about a month to receive the package.

Only complaint I've heard is that they messed up one members order by sending 60 x 1mg (generic propecia) instead of the 5mg. Getting that fixed probably was more work than it was worth. After all, the 60 x 1mg tabs were still much less than the cost of regular propecia. That's the price we pay to do business over the internet.

jerry grant

projectb36

Reaction score
So these generic forms of propecia and rogaine are legit and peopel here have used them? Because that sounds like a great idea, i'm sick of paying for all these hair products, but i don't want to sacrifice quality for saving a couple of bucks.