product question

jah-mahican

Reaction score
hi all,
first time posting so if any one can give me advice please do,okay i'm using a few products at the moment thymuskin shampoo,regaine extra
strength and my laser comb.i notice that the minoxidil tends to make the
front of my head itch,what can i use to stop the itch and also will not cause
side affects with what i use now.if anyone can answer please do i nearly
scratched my hair away last night getting worried about using regaine i use it now twice a week.thanks for any reply's.

jah-mahican ;-)

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Use Nizoral Shampoo once every three days. Everyone here will tell you that. Its essentian to a hair loss regimen, and may stop your itching right there.

Theres a number of things you can do for scalp health. (your lasercomb is one of them,. i think it does more for scalp health then actually growing hair). Antioxidant suppliments such as Grape Seed Extract are good. I also reccomend the Tea Tree Oil conditioner depected here (I havent tried the Green Tea conditioner, didnt realize it existed, I think I'll pick me up a bottle and check it out too.. and for those in the States, this stuff can be found at Rite Aid).

Give yourself a little while (a week or two?) to adjust to the minoxidil. If it continues to irritate then you may want to stop taking it, as sometimes it can just make things worse (just ask Bombscience). Alternatives include PPG Free minoxidil (as quite often adverse reactions are a result of the PPG in standard minoxidil).