Procyanidin

GhostInTheShell

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello all.....

Procyanidin has caught my interest. Dr. Rassaman of Balding Blog shows interest in it (which is big for him since it is non-FDA approved) and the studies seem quite promising. However..the website itself look so darn cheap...which concerns me. Also...despite these studies..it does not have near the reputation of Rogaine or even Tricomin. Why is this?

Has anyone used these products? Are they recommended? Thanks!

Jacobo

Established Member
Reaction score
It doesn't have the reputation of Rogaine because Rogaine is FDA approved, has been more of a decade in the market and it has worked for thousands. Tricomin has passed FDA 2nd phase trials. Procyanidin, as far as I know, hasn't got the credentials yet.

Spectral DNC has procyanidin and other goodies. You can find some threads about if you use the search function. Also, Collegechemistrystudent uses (or used) some homemade topical with applepoly (source of procyanidin).

GhostInTheShell

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes, but nonetheless......with studies like that...even Dr. Rassaman was impressed!....You'd think things would have moved along. Hhmm.....well i suppose it is worth a try. Revivogen i am also seriously considering.

My regime would then be...

Propecia, Nizoral every few days, T-Gel every few days, Rogaine Foam, Polysorbate 80, and Procyanidin. i think that is a solid regimen.

Matt Skiba

Established Member
Reaction score
You might wanna try out Dr. Lee's shampoo, it has both the ingredients of nizoral and T-Gel in one shampoo.

As for procyanidin I've been using spectral DNC with some peach fuzz, but very quick results (I can see more stubble after 2 weeks to a month).

N

needlesting

Matt Skiba said:
You might wanna try out Dr. Lee's shampoo, it has both the ingredients of nizoral and T-Gel in one shampoo.

As for procyanidin I've been using spectral DNC with some peach fuzz, but very quick results (I can see more stubble after 2 weeks to a month).

Hey dude from where do u buy ur spectral dnc and how long have u been using it ?
thanks man..