procecia is making me feel tired

houstonian

Reaction score
I have been taking propecia for 2 months and it making feel always tired . I work late usually and working in the morning before I go to work but i been oversleeping ever since I been taking propecia. Normally I would sleep 6-8 hours a day and feel energetic for my morning workout. But now i have been sleeping almost 10 hours every day. Everytime I'm at work I feel very weak and always dozing off to sleep, I am very energetic person and was wondering if anybody has felt this way on finasteride?

ShedMaster

Reaction score
yes it lasted for a couple weeks or so and tapered off eventually. 2 months seems like a long time for this side effect. Maybe go down to .5 per day for a while?

muaythai187

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm on finasteride for 5 weeks now and having desame problem but now I take it at night instead in the morning.

Packers

Established Member
Reaction score
muaythai187 said:
I'm on finasteride for 5 weeks now and having desame problem but now I take it at night instead in the morning.

Did switching the time of taking finasteride help you?

muaythai187

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes it did because I have a busy schedule in the morning and now I take take at night ,usually couple of hours before I go to bed.

ShedMaster

Reaction score
The time of day should have no effect to whether or not you experience sides... if it does IMO, its completely psychological.

phish

Established Member
Reaction score
i felt the same way the first 2-3 months on finasteride but it gets better atleast for me it did.

muaythai187

Established Member
Reaction score
Shedmaster I don't think its psychological ,I went to my dermatologist and its been reported with many finasteride users.

hellohello

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah I've heard the same thing about taking it at different times....