Problems accessing Heralopecia.com...

Patttsy

Reaction score
Hi,

Am I the only one who is having problems accessing heralopecia.com? I just cannot get onto the website. I just get a page of system errors. Can someone please help me out, I have sent Laura an email, but as yet have had no reply can someone who can access heralopecia.com let me know if it is just me?

Thanks, and Happy New Year :D

Patttsy xx

Patttsy

Reaction score
Thanks for replying, I was thinking of just giving up. I have missed heralopecia.com so much. Please someone please let Laura know of our troubles :freaked:

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
I'll inform the HairLossTalk.com site owner to see if he has any insight on the problem.

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
Just found out that they're aware of the problem and someone is working on it. Hopefully it shouldn't be much longer.

Patttsy

Reaction score
Thanks BadHairDecade,

I was wondering if anyone at heralopecia.com was aware, I wanna get back with my community :D

Best wishes, Patttsy

G

Pattsy: I'm in contact with a lot of the women from heralopecia.com, including Laura. Everyone is aware of the problem and we are crossing our fingers that it gets resolved soon. Hang in there. We're still around to support you.

miamigirl

Reaction score
Sorry, I wasn't logged in when I wrote that last message. This is miamigirl from heralopecia (and other hair loss sites).

LivinwithaHairPiece

Reaction score
I thought it was my work computer that was acting up until I tried it on my home computer and still wasn't able to get in. Oh well, I hope everybody still had a good holiday!

-Kelly

G

Do you realise if you access hair loss websites at work you may be monitored and therefore others at work will know where you have been. You may not care but I never access personal websites at work as I know that our actions are monitored.

Patttsy

Reaction score
While I cannot access heralopecia.com I cannot retrieve and/or reply to my PMs posted to me in my heralopecia account.

But as I know someone is on the case I shan't worry, I will make my apologies once I get access.

LivinwithaHairPiece

Reaction score
Yes, I do know about Internet access management. I'm able to surf some at work. As long as I'm not accessing p**rn, they don't care.

-Kelly

G

Miss you guys! We need to start chatting and posting here for a while until things are back up and running at HA.

Amy

Scaredsal

Reaction score
Oh man its so great to see some of you I have been feeling totally lost without my heralopecia support

Amy is that you ??? how was your New Year ?

Hope all had a great Christmas and New Year .... would love to speak

Sal :lol:

LivinwithaHairPiece

Reaction score
I had a good Christmas. I went out to visit some old college friends over New Year's, and that was just awesome. It sucks that we don't live closer to each other.

I have a haircut appointment for next weekend, and I'm a little nervous. My hair loss hasn't gotten any worse, but I'm not sure what I want them to do with it. Its super thin on top.

-Kelly

Patttsy

Reaction score
Girlfriend,

I have everything crossed for you tomorrow. Here's hoping she does a great job :D

Sometimes, it is hard to move on... when you get a great hair do, you have to come to terms with the difference. After having alopecia it is quite an adjustment to know yourself with great looking hair that looks natural, people meeting you (and even those who know you) don't realise that you have had "help".

I really really hope that this lady is good for you.

Tonight where I live the wind was fierce, and I enjoyed walking in the dark (oh for the cover of darkness :roll: ) in the wind, what a pleasure.

Patttsy xxx

Patttsy

Reaction score
Hey, I just had a thought...Is it just us English gals who cannot access Heralopecia.com?

Patttsy x

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Hi Patttsy -

Thanks for being so diligent. Ive been banging my head against the wall for a few weeks because finding an intelligent programmer that we can actually afford is so difficult. The forums are there, they just need to be switched on, and im going to work on doing that tonight. Even though Im not a programmer. "If you want something done right ... do it yourself" they say. We'll see !!

Sorry about the down time. Its really a struggle running this site and HerAlopecia as well all by myself. Was really looking forward to Laura helping out but she hasn't been around much. So things have suffered.

HairLossTalk.com