Problem With Tape Not Attaching To Lace

kashmoney

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ever since I’ve gotten my new system which is lace with a poly rim, the biggest issue I’ve had is that the tape will not properly attach to the lace at all. The poly rim is not wide enough for the tape, so part of it ends up overlapping onto the lace. The issue is the tape just doesn’t attach properly to the lace at all. It’ll just loosely attach. I tried putting a piece of tape in the middle of my system directly on the lace and it wouldn’t even stick to the lace. It would just come off with the backing paper. I’m not sure if there’s something wrong that I’m doing but it’s making my attachments weaker and I’m having to de-re more often(every week compared to two weeks)

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ever since I’ve gotten my new system which is lace with a poly rim, the biggest issue I’ve had is that the tape will not properly attach to the lace at all. The poly rim is not wide enough for the tape, so part of it ends up overlapping onto the lace. The issue is the tape just doesn’t attach properly to the lace at all. It’ll just loosely attach. I tried putting a piece of tape in the middle of my system directly on the lace and it wouldn’t even stick to the lace. It would just come off with the backing paper. I’m not sure if there’s something wrong that I’m doing but it’s making my attachments weaker and I’m having to de-re more often(every week compared to two weeks)

Did you clean off the silicone...

rme

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I remove my lace system, every 3-5 days.

Attachments

• upload_2020-10-12_9-40-31.png
    upload_2020-10-12_9-40-31.png
    312 bytes · Views: 116

sawun

My Regimen
Reaction score
just rub little alcohol on lace, let it dry and attach - does work for me.