Probably Not The Forum For This, But..

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is a possibility that she may have been "drunker" than you think and she didn't really know what she was doing. For this reason, I NEVER do anything if a girl and I have been drinking. As long as everything happened that you said happened (i.e., it was consensual) I hope everything works out and it blows over.

I had a kind of similar situation last year. I went on a date with a girl; at the end of the date her and I made out and got a little touchy feely (i.e., feeling each other up). The whole make out session was just a very "heat of the moment" encounter; I never really saw myself pursuing anything with the girl as she was trashy as f*** and immature (i.e., straight up made fun of some guy with a intellectual disability to me at the place we ate). Afterwards her and I talked a little bit but I eventually stopped talking to her (i.e., didn't respond to her texts) because I didn't see anything happening between us nor did I really want anything to happen between us with her sh*t personality. A few months later she started a rumor about me that I "grabbed her ***" repeatedly on this said date which was completely false. When I comforted her on it she told me that she wanted to "expose me" to the world. Because of her rumor, I ended up losing a lot of respect from a few people that I was friends with/knew. This same girl always "Super Likes" me on Tinder still (I always swipe left), liked my posts on social media (mostly pictures of myself) until I finally blocked her, and even contacted me about buying my old car. All of these go to show; if I really did do what she claimed, would she still be going out of her way to contact me like that? It seemed like she was mad that I wouldn't date her and this was her way of "getting back" at me.
What race was she? Where was she from?

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is a possibility that she may have been "drunker" than you think and she didn't really know what she was doing. For this reason, I NEVER do anything if a girl and I have been drinking. As long as everything happened that you said happened (i.e., it was consensual) I hope everything works out and it blows over.

I had a kind of similar situation last year. I went on a date with a girl; at the end of the date her and I made out and got a little touchy feely (i.e., feeling each other up). The whole make out session was just a very "heat of the moment" encounter; I never really saw myself pursuing anything with the girl as she was trashy as f*** and immature (i.e., straight up made fun of some guy with a intellectual disability to me at the place we ate). Afterwards her and I talked a little bit but I eventually stopped talking to her (i.e., didn't respond to her texts) because I didn't see anything happening between us nor did I really want anything to happen between us with her sh*t personality. A few months later she started a rumor about me that I "grabbed her ***" repeatedly on this said date which was completely false. When I comfronted her on it she told me that she wanted to "expose me" to the world. Because of her rumor, I ended up losing a lot of respect from a few people that I was friends with/knew. This same girl always "Super Likes" me on Tinder still (I always swipe left), liked my posts on social media (mostly pictures of myself) until I finally blocked her, and even contacted me about buying my old car. All of these go to show; if I really did do what she claimed, would she still be going out of her way to contact me like that? It seemed like she was mad that I wouldn't date her and this was her way of "getting back" at me.
After days of research with no sleep and no food I finally found a picture of @davesmith420 .
chad-johnson-bachelor-in-paradise-750x522-1465315689.jpg

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol if shes black or latino theres a much higher chance of being trashy

Also just curious.

And what part of U.S.? Southern white trash? Midwestern white trash?

East coast. She came from a trashy family; she told me about some of her family life before the date and I should have ran the f*** away there but I was just being a dumbass as usual.

Lol @ the slayer comments, I'm not. My low self esteem from my anxiety and BDD cancels out any success I have.

tfw I've been starting to develop feelings for my oneitis again.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Please don't tell me she was an Italian American.
I don't want my illusions ruined.

Honestly I think she may have had some Italian ancestry.

Dude , your good looking and full head. I saw a picture of you before , I want your jawline lol.

You got nothing to worry about

Thanks for the kind words man, I used to get picked on a lot when I was younger and that def fucked me up a bit.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score

I had a kind of similar situation last year. I went on a date with a girl; at the end of the date her and I made out and got a little touchy feely (i.e., feeling each other up). The whole make out session was just a very "heat of the moment" encounter; I never really saw myself pursuing anything with the girl as she was trashy as f*** and immature (i.e., straight up made fun of some guy with a intellectual disability to me at the place we ate). Afterwards her and I talked a little bit but I eventually stopped talking to her (i.e., didn't respond to her texts) because I didn't see anything happening between us nor did I really want anything to happen between us with her sh*t personality. A few months later she started a rumor about me that I "grabbed her ***" repeatedly on this said date which was completely false. When I comfronted her on it she told me that she wanted to "expose me" to the world. Because of her rumor, I ended up losing a lot of respect from a few people that I was friends with/knew. This same girl always "Super Likes" me on Tinder still (I always swipe left), liked my posts on social media (mostly pictures of myself) until I finally blocked her, and even contacted me about buying my old car. All of these go to show; if I really did do what she claimed, would she still be going out of her way to contact me like that? It seemed like she was mad that I wouldn't date her and this was her way of "getting back" at me.

You made her feel powerless when you stopped texting her, so she started a rumor in an attempt to gain power over you

Why are so many people such pieces of sh*t?

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Paranoid much.

Alcohol is legit the number one way in to a girl's pants (after looks of course).

I'd be a virgin without it.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
We should thank feminism for encouraging false accusations, now girls and women know they can ruin a poor innocent guy's life with their lies and get away with it, evidence no longer matters, after all, men are all potential rapists, right?

1 in 5 (or is it 4?) women get raped on college campusesaccording to Obama/Hillary/liberals. There's a rape epidemic according to these enlightened individuals.