Prince William

Belmondo

Established Member
Reaction score
Prince William is living proof that baldness doesn't have to be a catastrophe.

article-0-04A4A13A000005DC-58_468x640_popup.jpg

Yes, he's a NW3 but he's also young, handsome, elegant and the future king of England.

I wonder if Propecia goes against the Protocol :woot:

Anyway, congratulations to the royal couple, the wedding was magnificent.

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Pfff.... :shakehead:

Spanishlad

Established Member
Reaction score
good luck to him but do you think his wife would be quite so beautiful if he wasn't a prince?

s.a.f

Reaction score
Belmondo said:
Prince William is living proof that baldness doesn't have to be a catastrophe.

Is this thread for real???? :shock:

LooseItAll

Established Member
Reaction score
NW3? More like thinning NW6

andysutils

Reaction score
Do you think price William really gives a crap about his hair? i'll answer that...: NO. Because hes Prince William and he can get the best and highest ever priced hair transplant a 1000x over and still have 3 lifetimes of spending money in his piggy bank. :)

Megadeth

Established Member
Reaction score
He's only a year older than me. That's some pretty significant hairloss.

What does he care, though? He has a hot wife and millions in the bank. I wouldn't care about my hair, either.

s.a.f

Reaction score
I'm sure he does care or at least he did when it first became noticible in his early 20's. No matter how much money he's got no one likes to see such a negative change taking place. Especially when you have your photo splashed across the world.
If being rich = not caring about your looks there would be no cosmetic surgery industry!

And for the last time as the future king everything he does is highly scrutinised theres no way he could get a hair transplant or a wig. Look at his hairstyle he cant even buzz it because some people considert that vulgar.

Aedan

Established Member
Reaction score
I think it's a good post..

He is a man of power and confidence a prince and a helicopter pilot.

Girl is attracted to what he is and his personality, not his hair..

moral of story? work hard and be someone or do something with yourself and you will attract the girls..

DirkNowitzki

Reaction score
jon jon said:
Girl is attracted to what he is and his personality

You forgot to add 'bank account' and 'fame' . . . not his necessarily, but the fame she garners as a result of becoming a princess.

follicle84

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think when you have status. Flaws such as hairloss are overlooked. The average bald man has to work a little harder to get what he wants.

s.a.f

Reaction score
DirkNowitzki said:
jon jon said:
Girl is attracted to what he is and his personality

You forgot to add 'bank account' and 'fame' . . . not his necessarily, but the fame she garners as a result of becoming a princess.

Exactly any woman who hooks up with him will be part of history and is 100% guaranteed to live the rest of her life in luxury.

No average guy can achieve anything like that.

Not saying that no guy looking like Wills cant find a hot girl if they put enough effort into it, but even attempting to compare any of us to Wills is ridiculous.

Heinrich

Reaction score
LooseItAll said:
NW3? More like thinning NW6
I wouldn´t even call that thinning. To me he is basically a full Norwood 6 with some strains of hairs left on the top. I have followed his (hair´s) "downfall" for years and I also remember reading that he was very bothered by it. Though I guess he accepted it by now....