Prince Harry Has going bald too

Hellboy666

Established Member
Reaction score

Male pattern baldness in scale Alvi Armani 3. Even at your 25 years, I always saw prince harry full head hair, starting from their 26 began to notice rarefactions in your hair, but now it's clear to see his bald head you will diffuse the same as your brother. My brother have same male pattern baldness, he starting losing your hair at 30.

Chris87

Established Member
Reaction score
His hair is perfect. He isn't balding...you can see part of his scalp because he has gel in it and its being hit with light from a camera flash.

In my opinion, unless it kicks in later, he's dodged a genetic bullet that his brother unfortunately did not.

Hellboy666

Established Member
Reaction score

dougfunny

Established Member
Reaction score
Lol you are going to see anyones scalp under the gigawatt flash bulbs they use.

He will probably go bald in the same fashion as his father. He'll keep the front and have a bald spot in the back.

Shma

Established Member
Reaction score
Lol @ this thread!

Why do you keep calling it "Alvi Armani 3"? :dunno:

s.a.f

Reaction score
Hellboy666 said:
is not gel, is male pattern baldness diffuse, do not be stupid. In 3 or 4 years he became NW6.

Not a chance in hell(boy) I'd bet my house on that. His hair genes are the same as his uncle Earl Spencers.

T

TravisB

I don't know why people don't see it? He clearly has thinning in the bald spot area.

cyclonus

Reaction score
He has maybe some minor thinning and will end up like charles. Nothing big 3 or some work can't fix when it will get worse.
Its funny thou that he looks more and more like his father. no real prettyface anymore.

Hellboy666

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Hellboy666 said:
is not gel, is male pattern baldness diffuse, do not be stupid. In 3 or 4 years he became NW6.

Not a chance in hell(boy) I'd bet my house on that. His hair genes are the same as his uncle Earl Spencers.

genes are mixed, can be clearly red hair of his uncle and father male pattern baldness

UKguy84

Established Member
Reaction score
I didn't know his dad had hairloss?? I think you've mixed up prince charles with his real dad James Hewitt....

Hellboy666

Established Member
Reaction score
peteuk said:
I didn't know his dad had hairloss?? I think you've mixed up prince charles with his real dad James Hewitt....

...are just rumors, James Hewitt is not your father. Red hair was inherited from his maternal uncle who is also a red.

UKguy84

Established Member
Reaction score
Is it a rumor that he looks STRIKINGLY like james hewitt, the guy his mother was secretly sleeping with at around the time he was conceived? . NO!!
He was with her over 5 years!! and thats only what they admitted to.

isn't the obvious answer usually right?

s.a.f

Reaction score
peteuk said:
Is it a rumor that he looks STRIKINGLY like james hewitt, the guy his mother was secretly sleeping with at around the time he was conceived? . NO!!

She did'nt meet him until after Harry was born.

Hellboy666

Established Member
Reaction score
peteuk said:

Look at Harry's face and then into the face of Charles when young = Identical :mrgreen:... and baldness alvi armani too :woot:

UKguy84

Established Member
Reaction score
:spam: I just thought I would throw that out there because hewitt aint bald and harry clearly isnt going bald at all. The story was the first thing I thought of when I saw this thread.

Hellboy666

Established Member
Reaction score
peteuk said:
:spam: I just thought I would throw that out there because hewitt aint bald and harry clearly isnt going bald at all. The story was the first thing I thought of when I saw this thread.

He is not going bald? you are blind man

T

TravisB

Yeah, people here can spot the slightest hairloss in any celeb, but when it comes to Harry they become blind :D This amazes me too. He's 100% going bald (or at least developing a bald spot)!

Captain Obvious

Established Member
Reaction score
The mere fact that the royal family has the male pattern baldness gene should tell us that there is indeed no cure out there because if ANYONE were privy to some secret treatment it would be them.

malo

Established Member
Reaction score
There is a very good chance he will end up like the Earl of Spencer (his maternal uncle)
or possibly like Prince Andrew. (his paternal uncle)