Prices going up again.... now it's the hair!

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just got a notification that wholesale prices are going up yet AGAIN!

Now it's COVID-19 in India is causing a shortage of hair.

COVID-19... the gift that just does NOT stop giving!

HairsonUnique

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why do I not? From what I understand they can be really good these days, without the problem of discolouring.

Blue eyes

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Be careful with synthetic. Just as the name implies it is not natural hair and tends to look a lot less natural than regular human hair. Unless you are ordering a gray system I would stay away from synthetic.

HairsonUnique

My Regimen
Reaction score
I want to see this for myself. I want to have less problems with fading hair. I want to go swimming with it. (maybe good for holidays?)

You could be right but I want to see if modern ones are better

jimlad

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm interested (in a very guarded way) in synthetic systems. It would be nice to know that, if there was another global incident, there could be a source of easily produced, high quality hair that doesn't need to be flown around the world.

All of my research has led to dead ends. Has anyone got any links to examples/info etc?

HairsonUnique

My Regimen
Reaction score
Synthetic is so often just rubbished. But maybe it's just based on the old stuff which has simply improved by now.

TexanGuy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I'm late to experience hair systems when they were reliable and fast, but at least hopefully if this stuff clears up there won't be another hair system hiccup for many many years

BarbieBarber

My Regimen
Reaction score
Synthetic hair still looks exactly that, synthetic. Unless it's grey hair I just don't venture in this market. In the sunshine it just looks way to bright and shinny.

BaldAndBalder

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
D6QDmzaVUAIUR-s.jpg

GOD DAMN IT! JUST LET ME HAVE HAIR!