Preventative Rolling?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nohawk

Established Member
Reaction score
Is there any point in derma rolling if you have a relatively full head of thinning hair with a receding front? Is it ok to just roll on top of your existing hair or are you going to damage the existing follicles more? From what I see, it seems most people are rolling bald spots so I was just curious.

cheers

ganonford

Established Member
Reaction score
Hell yeah...

In fact, even though the goal of this treatment is to achive regrowth, with this treatment, just like with every other treatment, I'm sure those who star earlier will get the best results...

Keep in mind, we use the dermaroller to (among other thigs) reverse fibrosis but, up to which point can we really reverse fibrosis? or the damage caused by it?... we don't know, but almost

certainly the most advenced your Androgenetic Alopecia is, the harder is gonna be... so yeah, you should do preventative rolling...

dzeris

Reaction score
Yes, just use dermastamp, takes longer but no pulled hair. I made my hairline much stronger

saintsfan92344

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes, just use dermastamp, takes longer but no pulled hair. I made my hairline much stronger

I am doing the rolling but am thinking about a stamp due to hair being pulled out and my hair is cut to a 1mm. I have rolled 3 times and can tell each time hair is gone, granted its probably weaker hair but damn its depressing.
Dzeris are you just stamping or using minoxidil or ???to get your results
and what stamp, I use the 1.5mm 192 needle roller

Status
Not open for further replies.