Press Release: Follica Announces Progression To Pivotal Study Following Positive Interim Data In Ma

thomps1523

Established Member
Reaction score
I respect your opinion but the Dr. Does have a point. Cots never has amounted to anything after these years. No picks no nothing.

Yet he’s still being funded by a fairly recognizable company... How many treatments have gone under during this time yet he’s remained afloat. If he had nothing why would investors continue to give him access to money to not only continue his trialing, but now also proceed closer to another phase? I trust stingy investors more than a doctor with no horse in the race. I guess that’s my point to all of this.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yet he’s still being funded by a fairly recognizable company... How many treatments have gone under during this time yet he’s remained afloat. If he had nothing why would investors continue to give him access to money to not only continue his trialing, but now also proceed closer to another phase? I trust stingy investors more than a doctor with no horse in the race. I guess that’s my point to all of this.
I respect that and want to believe, trust me.

GrowPro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Fair points.

I would love for nothing more than Dr C and Follica to have successfully achieved compelling hair growth results with their method/process and I would be happy to support a company if their product was good, fairly priced, and important of all produced consistently good results ... but, they need to show some of those results off and like I previously mentioned, guys will not want to wait more years for it to be released to market and just go instead and get a decent or good fue hair transplant in Turkey for a low price that doesn’t require many in-clinic treatments, many are already doing so just go on YouTube and you’ll see how many young guys are vlogging their hair transplant’s from there.

coolio

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Two thoughts -

#1. Our idea of "substantial" progress is any noticeable improvement whatsoever. This is not how normal people think. Imagine asking a cosmetic surgeon about a new breast-enlarging drug that is reported to cause increases of, say, 10% in size. No pics, no evidence, just the word of some researchers in trials. That cosmetic surgeon would say "Meh. Don't postpone your boob job over it."

#2. Not only does Cots have no incentive to publicly tout his progress. It's beyond that. He has more incentive to downplay it. No unique drugs = Follica's several-year lead on how to use existing methods is the only weapon they have. They don't need more bald guys pestering them for updates. They don't need to draw competitors' attention to their progress.

thomps1523

Established Member
Reaction score
Fair points.

I would love for nothing more than Dr C and Follica to have successfully achieved compelling hair growth results with their method/process and I would be happy to support a company if their product was good, fairly priced, and important of all produced consistently good results ... but, they need to show some of those results off and like I previously mentioned, guys will not want to wait more years for it to be released to market and just go instead and get a decent or good fue hair transplant in Turkey for a low price that doesn’t require many in-clinic treatments, many are already doing so just go on YouTube and you’ll see how many young guys are vlogging their hair transplant’s from there.

There’s a couple issues with that.

1. Go try and get on the schedule of a good hair transplant doctor in turkey, and I’ll bet follicles may even be out right around the time an opening is available.
2. We aren’t the first and only generation to suffer from hair loss. Until a definitive cure comes that market will continuously be replenished.
Hate follica for not releasing info, despise them for taking so long, but for those saying it please spare me with the I doubt this works comments. I get it the wait is frustrating, but they aren’t well funded because they make money macaroni necklaces. They have something investors see enough return on to keep funding, otherwise this treatment would have been defunct years ago.
Let’s all just stay positive, and be annoyed that they’re drawing it out this long!

GrowPro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There’s a couple issues with that.

1. Go try and get on the schedule of a good hair transplant doctor in turkey, and I’ll bet follicles may even be out right around the time an opening is available.
2. We aren’t the first and only generation to suffer from hair loss. Until a definitive cure comes that market will continuously be replenished.
Hate follica for not releasing info, despise them for taking so long, but for those saying it please spare me with the I doubt this works comments. I get it the wait is frustrating, but they aren’t well funded because they make money macaroni necklaces. They have something investors see enough return on to keep funding, otherwise this treatment would have been defunct years ago.
Let’s all just stay positive, and be annoyed that they’re drawing it out this long!

I agree with much of what you’re saying and I do believe their method is viable and very likely works, so it’s more the taking so long, and am positive but yeah frustrated, I mean common almost 21-years have passed since Dr C did the Today show media blitz.

I disagree with your #1, You absolutely can schedule a procedure with Dr Keser or HLC or Demirsoy or Erdogan within around 3-6 months time, and those are the top docs in Turkey, obviously the less top clinics can be booked for 2-3 months, I highly doubt Follica will be out before years end timeframe.