Prescription Trouble With Propecia - Where To Buy Simply?

mark16v

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey there, my family doctor retired, I was appointed a new family doctor, this family doctor doesn't like the idea of me taking propecia. I have a clean health background, no issues, not on any meds, and in good health, it's just her judgement that nobody should be on propecia for more than a year like I have been.

The propecia has worked for me, but now my Doctor wants to send me to a dermatologist, however my hair looks pretty good now i'm not sure what they'll find! seems like she wants to to take a long walk and be a pain.

I tried ordering propecia on this site but the link is broken. Is there a good site I can order from without a prescription, there are so many fake sites out there that I would like a trusted source, or someone to recommend a good site for me to get it from I've looked at a few but they mentioned I'd need a prescription which is a problem. I'm located in Ontario, Canada.

Thank you for any help / sites / suggestions.

abcdefg

Reaction score
I would use HIMs or keeps. I use keeps and it seems pretty legit. You do see a doctor and give them pictures so if you should be on propecia they will probably give it you, but you do pay for it. Its also a very good price still so there is no point anymore in buying from a random online web site with no script. Much better to do it this way than buying online without a doctor consultation. Without the prescription you will never know your getting the legit stuff