Pregnant woman touching RU / minoxidil with Fina via pillow in bed

ryan82

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi everybody. I have a question about using minoxidil mixed with fina. I apply minoxidil in the morning and just before going to sleep. I worry that my girlfriend is making some contact with through my pillowcase. My girlfriend just got pregnant. Sometimes my son sleeps with us. My son is almost 3 years old. Could this be harmful to them? I hope you can help me with my question.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everybody. I have a question about using minoxidil mixed with fina. I apply minoxidil in the morning and just before going to sleep. I worry that my girlfriend is making some contact with through my pillowcase. My girlfriend just got pregnant. Sometimes my son sleeps with us. My son is almost 3 years old. Could this be harmful to them? I hope you can help me with my question.
Sleep in separate beds moron.

norwood_spotter

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
its unironically extremely dangerous. if you have a son he might get born with multilated testicles and penis.

you shouldnt even cut in finasteride pills in a room with a pregnant woman, even a very small amount can cause permanent damage.

i think its extremely irresponsible from you. take it as pill or stop taking it at all

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
its unironically extremely dangerous. if you have a son he might get born with multilated testicles and penis.

you shouldnt even cut in finasteride pills in a room with a pregnant woman, even a very small amount can cause permanent damage.

i think its extremely irresponsible from you. take it as pill or stop taking it at all
Hope his kid comes out deformed

norwood_spotter

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hope his kid comes out deformed
"daddy daddy why do i have micropenis and a deformed testicle??? im only 10 years old and i want to kill myself"

"well son, i was super worried about taking finasteride orally because of possible sideeffects like brainfog or weaker erections. i just couldnt take the risks, so i switched to topical, i hope you understand“

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Bro what the fuckk

You shouldn’t be using this stuff while you’re fathering a baby, the fucks wrong with you. Now I see why the west has so many kids with autism and Down syndrome. Fuckeddd up

6 months you need to be off these shitt before even thinking about fathering.

And topical get absorbed into the bloodstream

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
"daddy daddy why do i have micropenis and a deformed testicle??? im only 10 years old and i want to kill myself"

"well son, i was super worried about taking finasteride orally because of possible sideeffects like brainfog or weaker erections. i just couldnt take the risks, so i switched to topical, i hope you understand“
His hair is more important than his Offspring, father of the year.