prednisone?? anyone ever use it

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have persistent sinusitis and allergies. recently went for sinus surgery in august due to it.
Anyway the surgery helped one side but the other still gets whacked out so the Doctor wanted to put me on prednisone to see if it stop the flare up.

I noticed many side effects from it even after finishing the dose. Oddly I noticed my workouts going nuts, my stamina was tripled and I was lifting like mad. Well apparently its a form of steroid for use in auto immune disorders and suppressing the immune system.

I have noticed some of the sides almost seem like Im getting mild PFS again. Like "slight" ed, lack of interest and even some testicular tightening again.

I think this leads off to my thought from long ago that PFS is a form of steroid boost/crash.

Anyone else every use this med and find the sides similar to finasteride?

beaner

Reaction score
I was put on a 3 week course of this once for bad sinuses (also had surgery) and was never so hungry in my life. I literally would not feel 'full' no matter how much I ate. It was kind of disturbing actually. This was around the same time I started finasteride---pretty sure I was on both at the same time so maybe that caused this side effect. I don't think I ever want to take it again although it was very helpful in relieving sinus issues.