(practically) Free Finpecia?

Actb4NW6

Reaction score
I recently ordered finpecia from http://www.evopharmacy.com. Looking around at other sites, im beginning to think either there's a mistake in the pricing or i havent bought the rite thing as it only cost me £18 (around $36) for 100 tablets!

has anyone else ordered this, did it turn out ok?

Jaz

Reaction score
Actb4NW6 said:
I recently ordered finpecia from http://www.evopharmacy.com. Looking around at other sites, im beginning to think either there's a mistake in the pricing or i havent bought the rite thing as it only cost me £18 (around $36) for 100 tablets!

Import duty might get slapped on depending on how they package it off, still be pretty cheap even with that.

I am slightly suspicious as to why its so cheap, could be a dodgy batch they've bought in. :?

Actb4NW6

Reaction score
Jaz said:
Actb4NW6 said:

Import duty might get slapped on depending on how they package it off, still be pretty cheap even with that.

I am slightly suspicious as to why its so cheap, could be a dodgy batch they've bought in. :?

ooo, thats not good news.... do u think i should just chance it or cancel my order?

joeylloyd

Established Member
Reaction score
You can buy strips of finpecia for 1.3usd from India so its not as if the low price would mean its fake - after all they are still marking it up 3 x, just not as much as other pharmacies.

UK1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I don't see any reason why they would be fake at that price, you can get 15 months of Proscar for £120 and it's the best alternative to Propecia.

G

First of all, it's a sale price, and even at the sale price$3.50 per strip if you buy 10 strips or more), United Pharmacies is still competitive with it and United is only $20 more per year. Evo wil not be this price indefinitely.

allgone

Reaction score
There is no reason to be concerned here, well at not least with this company.

It is true when you see any item at a `knocked down` price, the sceptic in you emerges and thinks “what’s the catch?â€￾ or “it’s a scam!â€￾. In this particular instance I fully agree with the above posts, in that these generic drugs can be bought for next to nothing from India, and even at these lower than average prices Evo is still likely to be making good money.

I regularly use evopharmacy, both for hair products and other items. (However they are currently out of dutas and elitenet pharmacy.com has had to help me out) and they have been nothing but professional to deal with. Just do a check on them in this and other forums or google them and you will see they have a good rep.

I think the question could be turned on its head, Evo is offering a good deal, whilst other pharms are “scamming usâ€￾ into paying over inflated prices. Hopefully other pharms may follow suit by not making excess profit, then we can all be better off.

G

AllGone, as I already pointed out, even at the bulk sale price of Evo, it's only $20 per year cheaper than United.