ppg free minoxidil

momo

Established Member
Reaction score
I want comments for those who use ppg-free minoxidil
1. Did the scalp irritation and itchiness have stopped?
2. Is it as efficient as the regular monx.
3. Where can you it cheap?

techprof

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Lee's is the best source for you. Try his #500, it has less ppg then rogaine or generic. that was enough for me to stop the itching.
(in the past i had used rogaine to recover completely, stopped it because of itching for one year, stupidest decision to date).
No one has compared the efficiency of various solutions. in general, the success/efficiency relates to the percentage of minoxidil (concentration)

Visit http://www.xandrox.com for Dr. Lee's products.

techprof

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Momo,
I use 600 and 940 everyday. I have tried 640 also. (I have used all of his products).
640 is his best product in drying time for ppg free minoxidil.
Since his regular products (500, 600) has less ppg (30%) as opposed too 50% in rogaine we get less irritation.

momo

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info.
The 600 and 640 cost the same, so I said what the heck.
Next time I'll try the 600 and see what's better.

Say, did you feel the benefit from the added azelaic acid?

techprof

Experienced Member
Reaction score
momo, I started late in the game. For me xandrox works slightly better than regular minoxidil. (I have tried to do it over a period of a week or 2 weeks). I shed more when I use his regular minoxidil as opposed to xandrox. I had posted my six month picture update. I seem to have maintained. However, many will probably feel that I can do this maintenance with just the regular big 3.
I am still NW5, I would be happy to get to NW4, if not I won't really care too much.

Recently I have added proxiphen-N twice a day and spin-trap to my regimen. I will update my progress in six months.