Powder regrows finger

joemadrid

Reaction score
I remember now the pics of dogs rebuilding all hair and people, like me, arguing it was imposible to do the same with hair. Now with Costarelis patent this makes sense.Would like to know what types of "proteins" the powder got.

BUT....

But there is another view: Dermabrasion + Acell could do the trick to repair the dermis, but now we know that is better to NOT TO HEAL the wound to give time Hair Follicles to form. The key is NOT ALLOW the wound to heal, because this will mean more skin tissue and less hair follicles.

The focus now is in increasing size and number of the hair follicles that will born before the abrasion wound.

michael barry

Reaction score
Follica uses an epidermal growth factor receptor-blocking drug after skin re-eplithialization until hair germs are formed in their patent.

abcdefg

Reaction score
Thats pretty hard to believe. Seeing a person regrow the tip of their finger by sprinkling some powder on it sounds like a scam to me. Thats one of those things where I would have to see it to believe it. I cant believe more news coverage wouldnt exist on someone regrowing a finger.

jakeb

Established Member
Reaction score
Fingertips are one of the few body parts humans are able to regenerate... at least early in life. With young children, doctors will not try to stitch up a fingertip injury because it can stop the natural regeneration. For whatever reason, humans lose this ability as they age. Totally makes sense to me that the cells could be convinced to give it another go.