Potential Gyno - 9 Weeks Into A Very Happy Marriage With Finasteride

Bigoldben

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve been on finasteride for 9 and a half weeks now and have had an excellent response. By two months I had hair along my original hairline and by now I’ve got my original hairline pretty much back if not quite as thick as during my teens and I shed very few miniaturised hairs now. My libido is as strong as ever and my brain seems to be running along fine. I also seem to be sleeping better than I have in years happy in the knowledge that Brotzu himself would soon arrive to consolidate my early gains and finally Fevi would provide safe maintenance.

However this blissful finasteride honeymoon appears to be under threat from the emergence of potential Gyno. Literally days ago, I noticed a slight tenderness in the nipple area and started prodding and pinching to discern its cause. Now there’s a slight pain, causing more annoyance than anything and maybe small lumps but they may have been there before. There has been no noticeable aesthetic developments to coincide with this.

My question is basically, is finasteride induced gyno likely to become visually noticeable? Would potentially dropping to taking finasteride every other day prove effective in combatting this?

Any help, advice or experience would be gratefully received.