Posted My Hairline In sl*t Hate And Got Told To Kill Myself

badhairline

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it over for me? I'm 25 and everyone my age is NW0-1. I can hardly look in the mirror. Should I get on finasteride? I'm scared it will nuke my test and I will turn into a submissive beta male. ALready use minoxidil and nizoral. THey don't seem to do anything except f*** up my eyebrows. Any advice?

Attachments

• IMG_1122.JPG
    IMG_1122.JPG
    89.8 KB · Views: 786

alexheally

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You hairline is fine dude and being 25 with this hairline is great I'm worst than you and just 19 just chill man
also when did you start you hairloss at what age?
and does minoxidle maintained your hair since you started using it? how's your hairloss going fast or slow?
and how minoxidle and nizoral fucked up your eyebrows?
I don't suggest you finastride I think you can maintain your hair like that for next 5 years without it depends on your hairloss tho.

badhairline

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
also is your hairloss noticeable? I mean in styling your hair
I run cover up game like this.
04e1784fc85d72ccec586ca224ce361a.jpg

minoxidil doesn't do much of anything really. I get baby hairs around 1 of my temples but that's it. I get more stray hairs on my eyebrows due to minoxidil. I started noticing my bad hairline when I was 22 but I think it has been bad since I was a teenager. Hard to say. When I was younger I had long emo hair that covered half my face so I can't really tell in pictures. Not really sure how fast I've been losing hair. Every shower I see like 5-10 hairs on my hand. Freaks me out.

alexheally

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I run cover up game like this.
View attachment 104943

minoxidil doesn't do much of anything really. I get baby hairs around 1 of my temples but that's it. I get more stray hairs on my eyebrows due to minoxidil. I started noticing my bad hairline when I was 22 but I think it has been bad since I was a teenager. Hard to say. When I was younger I had long emo hair that covered half my face so I can't really tell in pictures. Not really sure how fast I've been losing hair. Every shower I see like 5-10 hairs on my hand. Freaks me out.
According to the American Academy of Dermatologists, it’s normal to lose anywhere from 50 to 100 strands of hair per day. For people with longer hair strands, losing them may be more noticeable. Since there are 100,000 hair follicles — or more — on each person’s scalp, the loss of 100 or so hair strands a day doesn’t make a big difference in appearance.
why you running the cover up game? your hairline looks fine, or are you thinning? do you notice that's you have hair growing shorter than the other? also what's the hairloss pattern of your family? if your family hairloss pattern like nw3 just stuck with minoxidil

recedingornot87

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you thinning? What is your family history of hairloss?

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude you’re fine

sinusoid

My Regimen
Reaction score
You're 25 years old, your life is a 3rd of the way over. Aren't you a little old to be using the type of language you use, and visiting creepy forums and participating in aesthetic deathcults? This incel sh*t is for teenagers, you should be 3 years out of college and into a real life, your sense of self should be better developed at this point. You're falling behind. Reflect on this.

Your hair is fine.

ljb118

Reaction score
You're 25 years old, your life is a 3rd of the way over. Aren't you a little old to be using the type of language you use, and visiting creepy forums and participating in aesthetic deathcults? This incel sh*t is for teenagers, you should be 3 years out of college and into a real life, your sense of self should be better developed at this point. You're falling behind. Reflect on this.

Your hair is fine.

This.

random phone charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Your hair is fine.
Why did you have to dissect his soul with an audience watching? Amazing, to be burdened with self-consciousness, and to now have a retrospective inducing comment wipe the film off the lens of reality.
Oh, and Lefort 3 or its a bust bro.

Last edited: