Posted In Impact Since Some Of Us Travel To Distract From Our Hair Loss....

shookwun

Reaction score
*click video*

"what. is. up my brothers from another mother"

From 7/10 to 2/10, all panties in the vicinity dry as the sahara.
take my buddies advice

#stop the comb over

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
take my buddies advice

#stop the comb over

You could see yourself in the reflection of that dome, there's no way he simply takes a buzzer to it every now and then. He's so casual LOL.

He scrapes his skulls with a blade, nicking parts of it, causing blisters and soreness, maintains the inevitable razor burn acne, moisturises, repeat process at least once on a daily basis for 10-20 minutes.

All because he doesn't give a f***.

Right on bro!

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Edited because I'm making a whole new thread about this video.

Last edited:

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
You could see yourself in the reflection of that dome, there's no way he simply takes a buzzer to it every now and then. He's so casual LOL.

He scrapes his skulls with a blade, nicking parts of it, causing blisters and soreness, maintains the inevitable razor burn acne, moisturises, repeat process at least once on a daily basis for 10-20 minutes.

All because he doesn't give a f***.

Right on bro!
He does look good bald but in some way this gives him this opinion that everyone else will look as good as him bald as well.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
He does look good bald but in some way this gives him this opinion that everyone else will look as good as him bald as well.

I didn't really think about how he actually looks bald but yes you're right, he's still maintained at least average attractiveness. Which is annoying because he's clearly such a tool, which I'll dissect in an upcoming new topic (which I have to keep taking a break from writing as analysing him is actually emotionally draining).

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn't really think about how he actually looks bald but yes you're right, he's still maintained at least average attractiveness. Which is annoying because he's clearly such a tool, which I'll dissect in an upcoming new topic (which I have to keep taking a break from writing as analysing him is actually emotionally draining).
Yeah, he's good looking in a manly way - I think he will look even better in his 30s. He's totally lucked out and he is oblivious to it.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
take my buddies advice

#stop the comb over

The President wanted me to send this to you. Congratulations @shookwun.

donald_trump_bad_hair.jpg