Post transplant blues

shookwun

Reaction score
Hardest part of this journey is the waiting period. Initially when you are shaven down, most doctors will transplant and shave you down further then your baseline.

it almost feels like moving up a norwood over night, because you aren't used to the image that you see, but time will pass and it will all be worth it.

Being a hat prisoner all over again :doh:

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm sorry about that shookwun, it's a never ending cycle living with the grief of Male Pattern Baldness. :sad:

However, I am excited to see your result once your hair transplant has fully grown in. The result will be marvelous with the job well done. :)

Norwood One

Experienced Member
Reaction score
GL Bro.

How much was the transplant total? Might be something I invest in the future.

shookwun

Reaction score
Feeling much better the last couple days since seeing barber, and hitting the gym again.

Barber did a nice fade, and #1 on my back, and sides.

Around the scar a #2

Back in the game baby!

wilson2

Established Member
Reaction score
I think your hair looked good before this second transplant so after this it's going to look juicy breh.

shookwun

Reaction score
I think your hair looked good before this second transplant so after this it's going to look juicy breh.

Thanks mate. From the front it looks great, but my sides were recessed in to the point where they weren't even parallel, but had a concave appearance.

Harvey has sides that are similar to mine, except I didn't have the luxury of having temple points. I had that whole area transplanted in followed by temple points constructed.

harvey-Specter.jpg

greatreader

Reaction score
body hair

Did you research about transplanting your body hair to scalp? Do you think thats a good idea ?

shookwun

Reaction score
No because I don't want to have pube tier follicles on my head.

I'm pretty much a NW2 at the hairline all over again with my sides concaved in. With a fade it surprisingly hasn't affected my appearance much if anything at all.