Post pics of some good Norwood covering haistyles.

CM24

Reaction score
Aaron Paul's comes to mind for me. Aaron-Paul-Interview-Need-Speed.jpg

I've noticed personally that when I get a tight haircut that exposes my hairline I look much less attractive. If I let it grow a bit I can sort of use the longer hairs just around my temples to cover up the baldy parts and make my head look more square, instead of oval. It really does make such a big difference.

I was supposed to have a date last Friday but cancelled because the barber cut my hair too short. I can tell she would have been disappointed as soon as she saw me. I've only ever sent her pics of myself previously where my hair looked good. I use the Dax Wax that comes in the red tin and find it great for thickening up the thin hair.

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
face4.jpgcombing my hair up and and to the side in a kind of diagonal direction backwards works best for me, and then for the temple that is exposed I brush that hair straight forward over it to cover it. I have a nw2-ish hairline and doing it like this covers it perfectly. Also, I shave my widows peak This pic is pretty low quality. Because of my diffuse thinning, I get the sides shorter than the top and have it all blended, which makes the lower density along the temple blend with the shorter hair on the side which is slightly transparent because of its short length

SayifDoit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
View attachment 27590combing my hair up and and to the side in a kind of diagonal direction backwards works best for me, and then for the temple that is exposed I brush that hair straight forward over it to cover it. I have a nw2-ish hairline and doing it like this covers it perfectly. Also, I shave my widows peak This pic is pretty low quality. Because of my diffuse thinning, I get the sides shorter than the top and have it all blended, which makes the lower density along the temple blend with the shorter hair on the side which is slightly transparent because of its short length
Wow that's a lot of effort but I totally understand where you are coming from, I'm also a nw2 and honestly can't stand the sight of my hairline. So I try to slick it forward and cover as much ground as possible bringing it back to a NW1. Having thin hair doesn't help. Yeah....

I know you were asking for guys with receding hairlines but I just found this guy and I think I threw up:
pooch-hall.jpg

Agahi

Established Member
Reaction score
First is me with hair pulled back exposing hairline.

front pulled back dry.jpg

Second is my hair styled in a similar way as zzzzz except I brush all foreword then some of the front bangs to one side, some to left. Then take whats left and push up in the air to hide part. Hairspray after. This is easier after minoxidil foam application.

front styled.jpg

Cincinnati Kid

Established Member
Reaction score
Having medium length hair styled forward in some is always the best way to conceal a suspect hairline. If your remaining hair is still thick enough to look healthy at medium length, I highly recommend it. I used to love to grow my hair out long, though. I really miss getting a haircut once and then letting it grow for 6-8 months or even a year sometimes as I'm sure some of you have in the past.

anxious1

Established Member
Reaction score
jesus, that guys hairline is so low. i know ethnic ppl can have very low hairlines but is that real? its even lower than jamie fox.