post op dr armani pics love to hear what u think

cateyes81

Established Member
Reaction score
I would be shocked if my meds (big 3 which have stabilized and increased my hair for 3 years) were to all of a sudden stop working and start receeding at an excessive rate. I really dont think it will happen.

In about 2 or 3 years my original hairline may regress a bit but probably wont be noticeable for a while when it does become noticeable (im guessing 5-10 years) I will fill in the spots with FUE or like the prevous poster said with BHT or who knows what they will have out in that amount of time?

For now I would just like a nice thick full head of hair so i can start wearing my hair up and doing differant styles

before i was limited to just 1 hair style because of my huge *** forhead now i can try a bunch of diff ones

im still on propecia xandrox 15% and minoxidil% and in a couple of weeks im going back on my niz2% plus nioxin shampoos

propecia has been working great for me so far and i have high confidence in it that it will continue to help me and just say it doesnt like you said before I can always switch to the stronger avodart :hairy:

dirtrider67

Established Member
Reaction score
LOL...at such a young age, you gotta plan for the future! i would assume that if armani took over 3000 grafts from your donar, then you roughly have 3000 left. i don't know, what da ya think? i would still be more woried about dense packing because of limited blood supply. that's always been my main issues with dense packing. if the new follicles don't get enough blood flow then they die. not sure if it's true or not, just heard a lot about it.

klink

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm a hair transplant section lurker, but it seems to me that in 8-10 years people might have even more choices... So it might all work out over time.

whiplash0813

Reaction score
cateyes, i'm in your same boat. I have a high forehead and thinning hair. i'm 34 and have surgery scheduled for 7/5/07. Dr Armani believes I need 4,00 grafts. I'll have to throw some before and after pix on here once I go through with it. I'm scared sh#tless because surgery is in summer and I'm hoping it won't be dramatically noticeable. Keep me posted

haleystudios

Reaction score
according to Dr. Armani... if normal hair can survive with blood flow then why not tranplanted hair at normal density survive?
he gets great results so i guess its true

in other words your normal density hair has no problem with blood

G

i think some guys on here who are concerned about blood flow with high density are just jealous that they don't have the donor density to get dense packing.

Hairbank

Reaction score
Just came across your thread.

The work looks great and I'm sure it will grow in nicely for you.

IMO 26 is still pretty young to dense pack that little of an area with that low of a hairline. Not as risky as doing it at 22 but many at 26 with your loss go on to lose much more hair. Hopefully for you the meds will help and your future loss is minimal.

I'll be anxious to see your updates as it grows out.............best of luck to you (and your new hairline :lol: )

KiLLuMiNaTi

Established Member
Reaction score
Your hairs gonna look awesome man . congratulations.. :)

cateyes81

Established Member
Reaction score
http://s93.photobucket.com/albums/l52/scuba0095/

LOOK AT THE PICS WITH THE TITLE 1.5 MONTH UPDATE this means they were taken recently (yesterday) 1.5 months AFTEr my surgery

I have some pics of my hair pulled back can u see the growth? Also some pics of my hair down dry like I wear it to work every day and some pics of my scar area (i couldnt find it)

Anyways tell me what u think so far

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It's definitely growing in fast. You'll look good for awhile...girly man. :p

RaginDemon

Reaction score
congrats.