Post Minoxidil Shed . Please Help!!

YazDeAce

Reaction score
I am also Egyptian and Finasteride is available here and actually so much cheaper than original propecia lol
It's sold under brand name Nopecia or Prohair (I use Nopecia myself, and I don't think there's a difference anyway. I haven't bought either for long, but I am sure they're still available. Pharmacists sell it here without a prescription..I believe only medicine they require a prescription for is Accutane).

MeMoZa313

My Regimen
Reaction score
1. Yes I see improvement.
2. That much hair is normal.
3. It's a good idea to wait, but I wouldn't suggest you to begin with minoxidil again, because you don't need so much regrowth and you want to maintain the status. If you can't find finasteride (or too expensive), you can try Ket shampoo (I myself didn't use it).

Thx for replying . I do can find it now . But iam still very afraid of even trying it

I would give it two more months as you say. You lost a lot of hair, it takes time for your body to adjust. I have stopped minoxidil, and Ive tried different treatments after several months it always goes back to baseline.

I would just wait two more months and see, there is definite improvement.

Good luck!

My friend worm . I saw your threads here and in another forum from 2007 . I guess
Well , you made me very pleased with your story . Iam thinking of giving ZIX a try . But I dont know anything about it . Side effects and even how to get it .
Anyway iam waiting the recovery ofpost minixidil shed

i have the same problem. 3 months after quitting minoxidil the hair loss is heavily.

before that my hair wasnt even receding. i took it too boost my beard... now i just can hope that i will get better. That was the dumbest decision in my life. My hair was perfect. Now it's sh*t. Just because I wanted that full beard. If I have waited 5 more years I would have get that full beard naturally...

Don't use minoxidil if you have good hair or just abit receding hair. I 've made that mistake.
From just bread!!!

I am also Egyptian and Finasteride is available here and actually so much cheaper than original propecia lol
It's sold under brand name Nopecia or Prohair (I use Nopecia myself, and I don't think there's a difference anyway. I haven't bought either for long, but I am sure they're still available. Pharmacists sell it here without a prescription..I believe only medicine they require a prescription for is Accutane).

Hello . My egyptian friend
There is another egyptian here @mustafasoud
Now we r three haha .

I found propecia in alezaby very expinsive
And I knew about nobecia laterlly .
But still very very frightnend
° 5ayf gdn :"D °

So why did you stop ? And what happend ?
I will be happy if you tell me your story

YazDeAce

Reaction score
Hello . My egyptian friend
There is another egyptian here @mustafasoud
Now we r three haha .

I found propecia in alezaby very expinsive
And I knew about nobecia laterlly .
But still very very frightnend
° 5ayf gdn :"D °

So why did you stop ? And what happend ?
I will be happy if you tell me your story

Hello and hello @mustafasoud ;''D
Hahaha, the alopecia is spreading ;''D
It's normal to freak out from Finasteride once you google about its side-effects. I bought it months ago but didn't start taking it once I read about the side effects. it kept going to my mind and I knew it'll be a bad idea (Most pharmacists here dunno anything about it, they might actually tell you it's a normal vitamin lol). I visited a well-known dermatologist that time and he told me to keep using minoxidil first and see the regrowth, and he'll later decide if I should start taking Finasteride or if there are any other alternatives. I didn't really give him another visit because I couldn't afford the acne med (77-80 EGP x tablet for Accutane 40 mg...35 EGP x tablet Dalacin C..160 EGP x 2 for blood tests and the visit costs 250 EGP) "Falesny fash5 ya3ny ;''D". Anyway, 14 days ago I decided to start taking Finasteride..first 2 days I had no sides at all, starting from the 4th or 5th day I had lower libido and consistent testicles ache..few more days I had a pelvis muscles funny feeling which turned into slight pain..libido almost disappeared for few days and slight erection dysfunction. Testicle and pelvic ache gradually stopped until they completely vanished yesterday. my libido slightly went higher tho. I don't see any erection dysfunction right now tho. I think side effects are common, but you just need to give the med its time to adjust (I just to take accutane 40 mg and that has really awful side effects considering I am about 70-75 kgs, but eventually my body adjusted). So, "lw hta5do yb2a 5alleik gahez nfseyan el awel w mt5afsh ya Doctor ;'D"

I didn't stop Finasteride, I've to use it cause my case is severe. I had the tablets for months, that's why I haven't purchased Nopecia any sooner.

Notes tho:-
- Don't make the same mistake I made years ago, I used minoxidil twice and cut it and lost so much hair.
- I tried Biotin scalp direct injections and they didn't benefit me at all I think.
- I don't think you need minoxidil or Finasteride, try using keto 2% (t2reban mawgood shampoo f masr esmo Nizapex feih 2% keto).
- Try taking Pantogar and biotin tablets.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
My friend worm . I saw your threads here and in another forum from 2007 . I guess
Well , you made me very pleased with your story . Iam thinking of giving ZIX a try . But I dont know anything about it . Side effects and even how to get it .
Anyway iam waiting the recovery ofpost minixidil shed

@MeMoZa313 Please see my post here on zix - it's costs only the cost of vitamins - hope it helps

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...ce-how-b6-and-zinc-have-saved-my-hair.101629/

MeMoZa313

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello and hello @mustafasoud ;''D
Hahaha, the alopecia is spreading ;''D
It's normal to freak out from Finasteride once you google about its side-effects. I bought it months ago but didn't start taking it once I read about the side effects. it kept going to my mind and I knew it'll be a bad idea (Most pharmacists here dunno anything about it, they might actually tell you it's a normal vitamin lol). I visited a well-known dermatologist that time and he told me to keep using minoxidil first and see the regrowth, and he'll later decide if I should start taking Finasteride or if there are any other alternatives. I didn't really give him another visit because I couldn't afford the acne med (77-80 EGP x tablet for Accutane 40 mg...35 EGP x tablet Dalacin C..160 EGP x 2 for blood tests and the visit costs 250 EGP) "Falesny fash5 ya3ny ;''D". Anyway, 14 days ago I decided to start taking Finasteride..first 2 days I had no sides at all, starting from the 4th or 5th day I had lower libido and consistent testicles ache..few more days I had a pelvis muscles funny feeling which turned into slight pain..libido almost disappeared for few days and slight erection dysfunction. Testicle and pelvic ache gradually stopped until they completely vanished yesterday. my libido slightly went higher tho. I don't see any erection dysfunction right now tho. I think side effects are common, but you just need to give the med its time to adjust (I just to take accutane 40 mg and that has really awful side effects considering I am about 70-75 kgs, but eventually my body adjusted). So, "lw hta5do yb2a 5alleik gahez nfseyan el awel w mt5afsh ya Doctor ;'D"

I didn't stop Finasteride, I've to use it cause my case is severe. I had the tablets for months, that's why I haven't purchased Nopecia any sooner.

Notes tho:-
- Don't make the same mistake I made years ago, I used minoxidil twice and cut it and lost so much hair.
- I tried Biotin scalp direct injections and they didn't benefit me at all I think.
- I don't think you need minoxidil or Finasteride, try using keto 2% (t2reban mawgood shampoo f masr esmo Nizapex feih 2% keto).
- Try taking Pantogar and biotin tablets.

thank you again for replaying and sorry for my late response ,, the stupid exams force me to just study nowadays.
you said that you used minoxidil twice ? what did happend in both time?
did you regrowth even like 50% of the PREminoxidil Status of your hair?
and when ? iam 7 months POSTminoxidil . will i regrow some hair again?
iam not only 30 or 40% of the baseline :(
ana b2et asr7 sh3ry 3la ganb zy 3bdelhailm hafez 3shan a5by elsh3r el5fef . enta mot5yl ya man :""D

well, another thing how old R you now?
and can I Contact with you on facebook or something. because you are the first egyptian who know very much about alopecia

YazDeAce

Reaction score
thank you again for replaying and sorry for my late response ,, the stupid exams force me to just study nowadays.
you said that you used minoxidil twice ? what did happend in both time?
did you regrowth even like 50% of the PREminoxidil Status of your hair?
and when ? iam 7 months POSTminoxidil . will i regrow some hair again?
iam not only 30 or 40% of the baseline :(
ana b2et asr7 sh3ry 3la ganb zy 3bdelhailm hafez 3shan a5by elsh3r el5fef . enta mot5yl ya man :""D

well, another thing how old R you now?
and can I Contact with you on facebook or something. because you are the first egyptian who know very much about alopecia

I regrew a lot in both times..I am a great Minoxidil responder. First time it felt like I didn't even start losing hair at all, second time I didn't grow too much on temples (maybe i wasn't even using the minoxidil on them that's why they didn't grow). I don't remember what happened exactly, but I think I started losing hair the first time (I wasn't using it regularly, perhaps that's why). Second time, my new dermatologist told me to use nothing at all and stick to vitamins, he was more concerned about my acne rather than hair.

I don't think I regrew anything POSTminox..I kept balding insanely after quitting it (Thanks to the stupid dermatologist who told me to stop using it). (ah 7ases beek, e7sas bashe3 rabena y3afena ;''D)

I am 22, and don't worry about the late response..Exams are killing me and I am still procrastinating ;''D

Sure, check your inbox

wangwang

My Regimen
Reaction score
I had the same situation with you. I has been 4,5 months since i stop minoxidil... hic hic hic. No regrowth signal

wangwang

My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe my hairloss is due to over masturbation. My scalp get oily. So i used minoxidil to stimulate my hair. It is OK. But I stop it for about 4 5months and now i can see the bald spot on my scalp.

My family have no baldness gene. My father my young brother have a lot of hair.

I have stopped masturbating for 90 days to prevent DHT hormone into my follicle. I just see some tiny hair on my scalp only.

I am afraid that my hair will not regrow once i use minoxidil. I dont want to be dependent on it forever. Hic