Post Fue - Lots Of Hair Not Shedding - Pics Attached

Masraro

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello,
I would appreciate if any smokers who have gone through hair transplant can respond to this. Also please refrain from general health effects advice, I am hoping for your opinion specifically related to my hair transplant. I used to be a regular smoker and quit a month before my procedure. 9 days after up to 14 days I had 2-3 cigs and thereafter I started regular smoking because I fell weak. What are the chances my surgery is ruined due to my weakness in starting again? Will no new hair grow now?

Also it's been 3 and half weeks now and scabs are out but there is quite a bit transplanted hair still on the recipient area that has not shed. Do you think the smoking killed the grafts and that's why this is happening?

I did 4000 grafts. Please let me know your thoughts. Please see attached picture as well.

Thanks in advance everyone!

IMG_0544.JPG
IMG_0138.JPG
IMG_0097.JPG
IMG_0232.JPG

Attached Thumbnails

Masraro

My Regimen
Reaction score
Pics not in proper order. Two pics with scabs post surgery and the other two pics are the ones taken after one month.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think smoking would have much of an effect. My guidelines was like a week or so stop smoking before/after surgery. Not that I smoke so it didn't apply to me.

Pequod

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The photos look good, I would not worry about smoking affecting the grafts now.