Post Fue Hair Care - Concerns Over Lost Grafts

CliffLee

Established Member
Reaction score
The hairline seems fine and mature as far as I can tell (harder assessing combing down) even if it's placed higher. It looks 1.5/2 Norwood.

My point was about the hairline corners and the temple peak area. Doesn't look too great imo, perhaps the angle/density is off and lack of lighter hairs used. Seems bit harsh and flat. It's not the end of the world.

You'll get some thickening as they go through more cycles but nothing drastic - depends on person. Maybe you have 20 % left in the tank.

Yeah that's fair; hopefully those areas will soften as I get to months 12-18. I remember when the temple points first came in (the areas closest to my ears grew in first), the hair looked sharp and awkward, and unlike the other hair but that changed over the weeks. The lower temple point hair looks natural now imo, blending with the native hair (and not grey! :))

I'll take 20% ! Still optimistic for 30-40% though. Plus with length, I'm hopeful for a decent final result

CliffLee

Established Member
Reaction score
Length makes a huge difference. Transplants just don't look full shaved down like native hair. It was a large bald area to cover and therefore I think it's come out pretty well.

Thanks, appreciate it. I'm pleased thus far. Will post more pics in the coming months.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wasn't going to update until month 8, since I have kept my hair very short but I decided to take a few mobile pics, straight out of the shower - so my hair is dripping wet. I am currently on month 7 and my hair is only about an inch or so long.

The first set of pics (pics 5-6) are under normal lighting, closer up, whilst the second set (pics 1-3) are right under a bright living room light. There is no product or concealer in my hair.

You can see that there are a couple of small patches (left side & very center of forelock), where the hair is thinner, however I'm optimistic that this will thicken over the coming months (and I plan on having my hair at least 2/3 inches in length).

I will still post pics again in month 8 and onwards, or when I see improvement in density/ appearance.

Growing in nicely bro

CliffLee

Established Member
Reaction score
why no pics of crown is it bald?

No, it is because I had no work done.

Actually, since then, my crown had become a little thin. I have since had a second hair transplant with Koray, and had 200-300 grafts in the crown, along with another 2,700 grafts in the frontal third. I have all the pics, tracking my progress, with the surgery with Koray.

I'm not sure whether to create a new thread or just continue on this one but will be posting my images shortly.