Post Fue Hair Care - Concerns Over Lost Grafts | Page 2 | HairLossTalk Forums

Post Fue Hair Care - Concerns Over Lost Grafts

Discussion in 'Hair Transplants Information - General Discussions' started by CliffLee, Jul 27, 2017.

1. Wolf Pack

Wolf Pack Moderator My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Posting with a comb down makes it a bit hard to assess but looks pretty good density wise. Will thicken up a touch in the coming months. I think your temple corners and points he didn't do a great job on in terms of design. It's manageable though.

My avatar is at 16 months. Felt I got a kick after 12 months. But could be finasteride, derma rolling

JeanLucBB likes this.
  2. CliffLee

CliffLee Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    Thanks for the response.

I will post some better pics in the coming months, with my hair up and dry - I want to have longer hair in the pics. The pics are at month 7, which I read is about 60-70% of the final density. I'm really hoping it will thicken a decent amount. Month 6 to 7 shot up in density, it was crazy. I'm hoping for more of the same, up until month 9-10. Then I think the final few months are more about textual changes, etc. What do you think, Wolf Pack?

Also, how do you mean re the design of the hairline/temple points? I'm just curious. I think he gave me a NW1.5/2, which believe it or not, was my original hairline - just always had a high hairline/big forehead.

Wolf Pack likes this.
  3. Wolf Pack

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    The hairline seems fine and mature as far as I can tell (harder assessing combing down) even if it's placed higher. It looks 1.5/2 Norwood.

My point was about the hairline corners and the temple peak area. Doesn't look too great imo, perhaps the angle/density is off and lack of lighter hairs used. Seems bit harsh and flat. It's not the end of the world.

You'll get some thickening as they go through more cycles but nothing drastic - depends on person. Maybe you have 20 % left in the tank.

4. CliffLee

Dislikes Received:
    Yeah that's fair; hopefully those areas will soften as I get to months 12-18. I remember when the temple points first came in (the areas closest to my ears grew in first), the hair looked sharp and awkward, and unlike the other hair but that changed over the weeks. The lower temple point hair looks natural now imo, blending with the native hair (and not grey! :))

I'll take 20% ! Still optimistic for 30-40% though. Plus with length, I'm hopeful for a decent final result

Wolf Pack and JeanLucBB like this.
  5. Wolf Pack

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Length makes a huge difference. Transplants just don't look full shaved down like native hair. It was a large bald area to cover and therefore I think it's come out pretty well.

CliffLee likes this.
  6. CliffLee

Dislikes Received:
    Thanks, appreciate it. I'm pleased thus far. Will post more pics in the coming months.

Wolf Pack likes this.
  7. kj6723

kj6723 Senior Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Growing in nicely bro

8. CliffLee

Dislikes Received:
    Thanks! :)

It has grown/thickened in a lot more since those pics, and with more overall length, there has been quite a lot of improvement. I will post more pics in a few weeks time.

kj6723 likes this.
  9. charleron

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    hey cliff i sent you private message:)

10. Eazy12

Eazy12 Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    why no pics of crown is it bald?

11. CliffLee

Dislikes Received:
    No problem. I have replied to your messages.

12. CliffLee

Dislikes Received:
    No, it is because I had no work done.

Actually, since then, my crown had become a little thin. I have since had a second hair transplant with Koray, and had 200-300 grafts in the crown, along with another 2,700 grafts in the frontal third. I have all the pics, tracking my progress, with the surgery with Koray.

I'm not sure whether to create a new thread or just continue on this one but will be posting my images shortly.