Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good initiative btw

myusernamenow

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

This board has warped my brain to such a degree that one of the first things I think of when I think of Kurt Cobain is this picture of him with The Frogs:

apCMuZw.jpg

This is a total banger, has 35 million views and I've never listened to it. I've been living under a rock.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This board has warped my brain to such a degree that one of the first things I think of when I think of Kurt Cobain is this picture of him with The Frogs:

View attachment 68125

This is a total banger, has 35 million views and I've never listened to it. I've been living under a rock.

Too much foreheads in this pic, this will haunt me too now

myusernamenow

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What type of music do you enjoy listening to pal? I'll try and recommend some more..
Almost anything besides "sad bastard music" like Belle and Sebastian, Nick Drake, etc. I'd appreciate it more if I were ovulating, I think.

I enjoy catchy/straightforward/accessible stuff. I prefer songs to "blow their load quickly," so to speak. I like a lot of contemporary hip-hop.

Prince's Purple Rain is probably my favorite album, all YouTube songs I can find are low quality so here's a picture:

jwGVeD1.jpg

@JeanLucBB too much to quote in your posts. Never heard of Hannah Diamond but I will play that song into the ground. I didn't expect to see Mineral in here but that early 90s "emo" stuff is my favorite genre if forced to pick. I like that your taste is so varied.

Darude - Sandstorm

FxD4x7I.jpg