Post Finasteride Ed Explained And How To Recover From Finasteride Induced Ed

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This post is to clear up why people may experience post finasteride ED and possible treatments.

Your penis is made up of smooth muscle which contracts or relaxed to control the blood flow rushing into your penis. This effects how quickly you are able to get erections as well as erection quality

DHT is the primary androgen in this smooth muscle, it’s one of the only muscles in the body that relies on DHT.

Based on your genetic suspetability people require different dht levels to maintain this smooth muscle. If you have ED from finasteride one of the factors is this muscle has shrinked and can’t perform its function optimally. This is the main cause of persistent ED even after stopping finasteride

This muscle requires erections to be excersied effectively on top of DHT. So while erections become less frequent on finasteride and DHT is significantly reduced these muscles will shrink. Some people shrink these muscles faster than others. If you build this muscle slowly you may have difficulty recovering after finasteride

Treatment

Your system may require a kickstart to build this muscles to a point where erection quality is no longer a problem so you can get erections without a problem.

I’m talking about using topical DHT or systemic androgens such as proviron to induce the hypertrophy of these muscles.

Once they are of sufficient size and strength you can start to get erections on your own and can gradually reduce your dosage.

For some people recovering from finasteride without aid may not be fully possible or very difficult/timely. You choose your path, this will acceate your hairloss but recover your penis

I would say it would take about 4 weeks of daily topical DHT or proviron to recover your smooth muscles to 90% after prolonged finasteride ED. The longer you have had sides from finasteride the longer you will take to recover.

Don’t listen to people saying it’s impossible to recover from pfs. You weren’t born with erections, it’s a hormonal response

You’re on your own past this point.

Meeee199

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
DHT is the primary androgen in this smooth muscle, it’s one of the only muscles in the body that relies on DHT.

Source of this?

jaCKI

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi

I take finasteride and I have side effects, I'm 20, I take finasteride 0.5 mg

I am thinking of stopping treatment but I have just seen your subject, according to you is it possible that the side effects disappear if I do what you say while continuing finasteride?

you describe exactly the problem I have, when I get a p**rn, I have an erection but it takes time and my perineum seems less muscular than before

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually some people are born with erection and fetuses have erection before they are born.

You said a few interesting (if not possible) things but do you have a reliable source?

wemustchange

Reaction score
This post is to clear up why people may experience post finasteride ED and possible treatments.

Your penis is made up of smooth muscle which contracts or relaxed to control the blood flow rushing into your penis. This effects how quickly you are able to get erections as well as erection quality

Based on your genetic suspetability people require different dht levels to maintain this smooth muscle. If you have ED from finasteride one of the factors is this muscle has shrinked and can’t perform its function optimally. This is the main cause of persistent ED even after stopping finasteride

This muscle requires erections to be excersied effectively on top of DHT. So while erections become less frequent on finasteride and DHT is significantly reduced these muscles will shrink. Some people shrink these muscles faster than others. If you build this muscle slowly you may have difficulty recovering after finasteride

Treatment

Your system may require a kickstart to build this muscles to a point where erection quality is no longer a problem so you can get erections without a problem.

I’m talking about using topical DHT or systemic androgens such as proviron to induce the hypertrophy of these muscles.

Once they are of sufficient size and strength you can start to get erections on your own and can gradually reduce your dosage.

For some people recovering from finasteride without aid may not be fully possible or very difficult/timely. You choose your path, this will acceate your hairloss but recover your penis

I would say it would take about 4 weeks of daily topical DHT or proviron to recover your smooth muscles to 90% after prolonged finasteride ED. The longer you have had sides from finasteride the longer you will take to recover.

Don’t listen to people saying it’s impossible to recover from pfs. You weren’t born with erections, it’s a hormonal response

Provide some sources for your statement. Are you citing the study done on the muscular makeup of mouse penis? Weird, I am on dutasteride and properly dosing Arimidex gives me massive boners. Why?

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Provide some sources for your statement. Are you citing the study done on the muscular makeup of mouse penis? Weird, I am on dutasteride and properly dosing Arimidex gives me massive boners. Why?

I’m not getting paid for this. So I won’t take time out of my day to find the research again

Estrogen has been shown to reduce ar biding of dht perhaps that’s why.

wemustchange

Reaction score
I’m not getting paid for this. So I won’t take time out of my day to find the research again

To the first part, you're taking time out of your day to give free advice so I figured you'd want to cite the foundation for the advice. I'm not saying you're wrong or right in your theory. This is one study that might be of interest to you : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6116690/

shidoin

Established Member
Reaction score

Topical treatments still go systemic! You don't need DHT for a erection. Your theory of topical vaginal cream was tested by others when you were in diapers

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Treatment

Hemingway,

Out of interest, and this is not a criticism at all, just curiosity, are you an M.D or done any independent studies or research into this?

HLV

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score