Post A Timeline For The Coming Years On Which Treatments Will Be Released

Jake lake

My Regimen
Reaction score
Please post a timeline and the year you expect it to be available -according to you- of the treatments that will be released and their effectiveness.

Ofcourse this will be based on experience/facts/speculation/etc.

Last edited:

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're just asking to get trolled

Ikkaku

Established Member
Reaction score
For me, it's Brotzu > Shiseido > Histogen > Follica > SM > Setip > Bimatoprost > Tsuji.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
FIDIA > Shiseido > Histogen > Follica > Tsuji

That last one is irrelevant for most of us. I'm hoping that the first two will be the solution for people like me and based on recent developments, I'm feeling pretty good about it.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Brotzu late 2018 > Follica early 2020 > ?

I don't follow the pharmas closely enough to have an opinion, except to say none of them seem to be developing anything that grows a lot of hair, just stuff that will compete with finasteride (same effect, fewer sides).

Histogen will keep moving its goal posts every year like it has been ever since it started

Some are. Just look at the took Aprikot?? (Am I saying right, whatevr??).

Also, Progesterone? Who knows. It might work for men. Maybe not. Don't know.

Don't care, just WANT MY HAIR!

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You think Shiseido and Histogen are going to beat Follica to market? LOL

I'll bet you monikers that doesn't happen. I win, you give me the password to your moniker, you win, you get mine.

I think that companies who actually have results and are in their last trial phases will make it to market before a company that has been going for years without showing us any concrete evidence that it really works and is backed by a doctor who is famous for sensationalist headlines and when his company updates their website once every generation, it's some sh*t to make their long-disappointed investors get hard about their investment once again; what a shocking opinion.

I have a better idea: No bets, you just stop talking to me

KO1

Established Member
Reaction score
If it works, Follica will be the first to market. Their method is just simple dermabrasion + topical. I don't think Replicel and Histogen will ever come out. After that, Tsuji et al...it is an open question.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If it works, Follica will be the first to market. Their method is just simple dermabrasion + topical. I don't think Replicel and Histogen will ever come out, Tsuji...open question.

Yeah, but I would say that too if I also had money riding on it.

distracted

Established Member
Reaction score
FIDIA > Shiseido > Histogen > Follica > Tsuji

That last one is irrelevant for most of us. I'm hoping that the first two will be the solution for people like me and based on recent developments, I'm feeling pretty good about it.

Why would something to be available by 2020 be irrelevant to most of us?

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So you don't know what you're talking about and you're just a sententious know-nothing who likes to up his absurd post count. Got it.

I didn't realize you're such a sensitive boy LOL! It's just a little bet - I mean, if you're so sure, what's the risk?

PS. So you know that Histogen has begun it's third trial? Not just announced that it's raised money to start it? You know that for a fact?

Still waiting for your evidence that even if follica comes out first, it is at all effective. Your entire basis is, because dermarolling durrr, as I recall.

You clearly have issues dude, just piss off

Why would something to be available by 2020 be irrelevant to most of us?

The number of people here who will be able to afford all the costs involved with that treatment or even be eligible to receive it in the first place in or around 2020 likely hovers around zero. It's going to be a long time before it's feasible for most people; time I don't have.

If my hair keeps improving and come this summer, it looks like a method for new growth is still too far off, I'll just get a transplant to bring the hairline back to the temples and be finished with it.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Still waiting to hear about how Histogen has begun its Phase III trial - that would be great news! C'mon That Guy - don't hold out on us!

Yeah, sorry I was out and wasn't able to look at my phone to read your aspie comments. Try getting a life and stop stalking me.

Anyway, I said that Histogen and RepliCel are in their final trial stages. Which is true, even if Histogen hasn't begun. Neither has your beloved Follica, but you're somehow convinced that it's going to be sooner despite the company delaying their pivotal trial for unspecified reasons. Just lol

Dermarolling helping minoxidil work or BBQ man works, sure. So where's your evidence that Follica's method in particular, whatever it is, actually works on any worthwhile level? Still fuckin waiting, slick.

IDGAF what makes it to market first because my dick isn't so small that I need to get all self righteous about it with strangers online.

You said you don't have an opinion and don't follow pharma. You just admitted you don't know wtf you're even talking about and then start picking fights. Are you retarded?

monoid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My opinion:

Follica -> Histogen -> Replicel/Shseido -> CB-03-01 -> Tsuji.

Don't really believe in Brotzu lotion or Rivertown.
Seti probably will never come to the market.

jc3303

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why does everyone think follica will release before replicel? Replicel is 6 months into their second phase and can offer it during their second phase and follica who the hell knows when they'll start their final trial. It's either replicel or histogen (only if they actually started their phase 3 trial in august) or it could even be Brotzu lotion.

It's funny to see histogen being blasted for missing deadlines and then seeing follica being praised in the same post. No company has missed more deadlines than follica, they both should have been out by now but I don't think follica should be getting a pass for being delayed when histogen doesn't.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why does everyone think follica will release before replicel? Replicel is 6 months into their second phase and can offer it during their second phase and follica who the hell knows when they'll start their final trial. It's either replicel or histogen (only if they actually started their phase 3 trial in august) or it could even be Brotzu lotion.

It's funny to see histogen being blasted for missing deadlines and then seeing follica being praised in the same post. No company has missed more deadlines than follica, they both should have been out by now but I don't think follica should be getting a pass for being delayed when histogen doesn't.

I'm afraid your reasoning is beyond the comprehension of some posters here, who at least one of appears to be an investor shill.

thegoodthebaldtheugly

My Regimen
Reaction score
If Brotion gets delayed a little more, there is a good chance that Shiseido starts offering the treatment in Japan while FIDIA is still correcting press releases?

jc3303

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you even watch the video where she says histogen is in phase 3

Last edited: