Post a pic of the best hair transplant you've seen

agent00

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

Forgive me if this has been done before or if this is the wrong forum, but post a pic of the best celebrity hair transplant you've seen.

I'd have to go with Matthew Mcconaughey

Attachments

• Matthew-mcconaughey-hair-transplant.jpg
    Matthew-mcconaughey-hair-transplant.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 695

Rawtashk

Reaction score
Except that he wears an awesome wig now. Don't know if he ever got a transplant...or if he did and it's still receding. Here's a candid picture of him at the birth of his son

First-Photo-of-Matthew-McConaughey-Baby-Vida-400x331.jpg

finfighter

Reaction score
Watch the whole video!

[youtube:rpigfvf0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoDih4eXPTg[/youtube:rpigfvf0]

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
kinofthedemo2 said:
Watch the whole video!

[youtube:377l0cln]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoDih4eXPTg[/youtube:377l0cln]
yea ...good transformation ...but would you like to have hair that looks like pubic hair on your head? his body hair looks like that...

T

TravisB

This transplant is very dense and everything, but I don't like it very much because it looks like he has pubes on his head :mrgreen:. I mean, this transplant is good, but would look better with shorter hair. With length as on this video it doesn't look good and natural. He should keep it 0,5 - 1 cm.

Rawtashk

Reaction score
I've seen this video posted before, and I kind of agree with it. Did you see how horrible messed up his hair and scalp were before? I imagine he got "you're a freak" looks when he went out without wearing a hat.

His hair is by no means great, and I would shave my head if my natural hair looked like that....but it's a HELL of a lot nicer than what it was before. Would you rather have some pube-like coverage....or this

Seldf.jpg

IOJ0X.jpg

T

TravisB

THAT's why you shouldn't do strip transplants :whistle: Strip transplants are butchering, they cut out a huge strip of your skin. FUE transplants with donor regeneration will be the future.

Rawtashk

Reaction score
I wouldn't say that all strip transplants are bad. If you've stabilized your loss, or perhaps just have a mature hairline (a hereditary one, not the start of NW6 baldness), THEN it would probably be a good way to go.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Google Jotronic and Nicnitro NW6 and NW5's who went to a good NW2.

Michael84

Established Member
Reaction score
Rawtashk said:
I've seen this video posted before, and I kind of agree with it. Did you see how horrible messed up his hair and scalp were before? I imagine he got "you're a freak" looks when he went out without wearing a hat.

His hair is by no means great, and I would shave my head if my natural hair looked like that....but it's a HELL of a lot nicer than what it was before. Would you rather have some pube-like coverage....or this
IOJ0X.jpg

His head has a fucked up form. Was it him who played Jason in Friday 13?

Viens

Reaction score
Michael84 said:
His head has a f***ed up form. Was it him who played Jason in Friday 13?
No it wasn't, but judging you by your personality, it was most probably you since you clearly have an idiotic disturbed psychopath's brain.

khali

Established Member
Reaction score
[youtube:tnnogg8e]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSHSYpjnDzE[/youtube:tnnogg8e]

T

TravisB

Omg this transplant is great. They gave him full head of hair with only 4200 grafts?

Nene

Reaction score
TravisB said:
Omg this transplant is great. They gave him full head of hair with only 4200 grafts?

He wasn't completely bald, so they didn't have as much space to cover.

keepinthehair

Established Member
Reaction score
That looks so good it makes me wonder if the patient began taking Finasteride at the same time as the transplant. Maybe he also got some native hair to grow back. His crown however, is still bald, so maybe he really is just a lucky bastard.

Michael84

Established Member
Reaction score
Viens said:
No it wasn't, but judging you by your personality, it was most probably you since you clearly have an idiotic disturbed psychopath's brain.

Maybe, I don't care.

khali

Established Member
Reaction score
Nene said:
TravisB said:

He wasn't completely bald, so they didn't have as much space to cover.

What norwood scale would that fall under ?