Possibly The Most Important Reason We Need A Permanent Cure

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you survive some kind of apocalyptic event, how are you going to look cool wandering the ravaged land without unlimited finasteride and minoxidil, or the safety and privacy of your home to use them? We need to become permanent full heads so we can look dreamy while we fight savages and make love to sexy hard-*** road warrior chicks.

It's the difference between this:
screen-shot-2015-05-13-at-11-17-41-am.png

And this:
Rictus-Erectus-mad-max-300x205.jpg

casparrro

Reaction score
Strangely, that thing also came to my mind. What would happen if I didn't have the possibility to use the medication?

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
All of the balding tribes will go to war for what is left of hair loss treatments in the world, and the surviving transplant surgeons will set themselves up as deities...we will grovel at their feet and obey their every command for the love of our follicles

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Baldness actually makes you look hyper-masculine. In a world ending event, it might actually be beneficial to be bald considering baldness is often times intimidating.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Baldness actually makes you look hyper-masculine. In a world ending event, it might actually be beneficial to be bald considering baldness is often times intimidating.

One of my Favorite movie is Death Race 2.
Amount of Baldies in that movie is too much.

Players are either bald,buzz cutt,wearing a cap or have long hairs(Lol,normal hairstyle is absent.)

Imagine If private companies took over the government...

:( I don't want to be player in that game :)

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
One of my Favorite movie is Death Race 2.
Amount of Baldies in that movie is too much.

Players are either bald,buzz cutt,wearing a cap or have long hairs(Lol,normal hairstyle is absent.)

Imagine If private companies took over the government...

Breaking Bad has that too, pretty much EVERYBODY is bald or at the very least shaved.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Alternatively, we make it to space and encounter an alien race that is hairless and wouldn't mind us being bald? ;)

mass_effect___morinth_by_xjoeyx-d5bwlkr.jpg

Heh forget it! I want hair even in space.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
Alternatively, we make it to space and encounter an alien race that is hairless and wouldn't mind us being bald? ;)

mass_effect___morinth_by_xjoeyx-d5bwlkr.jpg

Heh forget it! I want hair even in space.

Perhaps they've evolved past hair, and they enslave our fullhead brothers, seeing them as an inferior species

Massive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Perhaps they've evolved past hair, and they enslave our fullhead brothers, seeing them as an inferior species
Made me lol so hard. I saw that movie a few weeks and you literally said out loud what was going through my head. For some reason I couldn't stop checking out Hardy's hair and thinking to myself, thar's exactly the hair I need.

Aldrich

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol wut? If the world goes to sh*t like that, then there really isn't any reason to angst about hairloss. In that kind of scenario, you can really just say 'shave it off'. Imagine that you get into a fight with some dude over a bottle of water; pull his f*****g hair!! What is he going to pull? Nothing, because you're slick bald. Congratulations, you won because you had no hair.

Bobster231

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wish everybody was bald. Sometimes I feel like taking a razor and shaving all NW1's down to their scalps in their sleep. I literally cannot stand men and women with hair.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wish everybody was bald. Sometimes I feel like taking a razor and shaving all NW1's down to their scalps in their sleep. I literally cannot stand men and women with hair.

You ok bro?

PappinAce

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Plot twist: Tom Hardy is actually diffusing. He's going to realize it soon, and the sequel will be male pattern baldness Max: Finasteride Road

It would certainly help them empathize with us.