Possibly Permanent Propecia Side Effects

G

bubka said:
any proof of this "healing" through bee pollen, or is that out of your *** too?

Just thousands of years of anecdotal evidence.

I do, however, have a number of peer-reviewed, double-blind studies proving that cigarette smoking doesn't cause cancer, and that Thalidomide doesn't cause birth defects.

Care to see those studies?

bubka

Reaction score
hey mr red herring, I ASK FOR f*****g FINASTERIDE EVIDENCE, you can pick and choose all you want

quit WAFFLING please

get the beez wax out of your ear and put it in your mouth, hair, or *** or wherever "thousand of years of healing" has said to put it :woot:

G

bubka said:
hey mr red herring, I ASK FOR f****ing FINASTERIDE EVIDENCE, you can pick and choose all you want

quit WAFFLING please

You're the master of the red herring, so cut the passive-aggressive crap.

get the beez wax out of your ear and put it in your mouth, hair, or *** or wherever "thousand of years of healing" has said to put it :woot:

Like I said, I'll put my faith in the thousands of years of experience of natural healers from all cultures, even European, and you can put your faith in the hands of a bunch of Jonny-come-lately chemical compounders with a patent-driven profit motive and hidden agenda.

Good luck to you.

G

bubka said:
last time i checked, i had hair, and you don't, you have bee wax

My hair is growing in you tard. I hadn't look at it closely with a mirror in months, but they are growing in, and my libido is getting stronger, not weaker, because I know how to naturally enhance my endocrine system and make it more healthy, not put it at risk and possibly cause it to become cancerous like many Propecia users are at risk for.

Seriously Bubka, I can't wait till you end up with a cancerous or otherwise dysfunctional endocrine system (which may not appear till years down the road)... I will just laugh.

Aplunk1

Reaction score
Cancer?

What is going on? Erik D, unless you can submit substantial evidence that supports this claim, I'd like you to retract that statement.

Erik D said:
Seriously I can't wait till you end up with a cancerous or otherwise dysfunctional endocrine system (which may not appear till years down the line)... I will just laugh.

You are walking on thin ice, man.

G

Aplunk1 said:
Cancer?

What is going on? Erik D, unless you can submit substantial evidence that supports this claim, I'd like you to retract that statement.

One of the first places chemicals and carcinogens lodge in is in the glands, often causing impared function of that gland, and even cancer.

This was discovered by companies creating glandular supplments, when they went to use the glands of farm animals for human supplemenation, and found them to be so polluted with chemicals, and in many cases, so cancerous, they were literally unfit for human consumption.

Aplunk1 said:
You are walking on thin ice, man.

I'm sorry... please elaborate.

G

It's nice to see that Propecia's been downgraded to an "Experimental Treatment".

docj077

Reaction score
bubka said:
Erik D said:
I'm posting anecdotal evidence you fool.
THANK YOU, thats all i needed, so who is the REAL "fool"

a guy who believes an anecdotal evidence he reads??? or a guy who cites peer reviews scientific studies???

as for VIOXX, i said that the trials have been mixed, and they have:
http://money.cnn.com/2005/11/03/news/fo ... /index.htm

can you ever answer a question, or is there really beez wax in your ears, why no finasteride recall, the drug has been out for 15 YEARS you know...

The vast majority of doctors that I've spoken to totally disagree with what has been happening to many of the drugs that have been pulled off the market. Vioxx is definitel included as is Zelnorm. For many people, these are the only drugs that work for them. If you read the studies closely enough, you'll realize that there really isn't a statistical significance and no reason for the removal of those drugs from the market.

Just wait. The same thing is about to happen with some of the diabetes drugs and in the end a few thousand diabetics will suffer while a handful of individuals profit.

G

docj077 said:
The vast majority of doctors that I've spoken to totally disagree with what has been happening to many of the drugs that have been pulled off the market. Vioxx is definitel included as is Zelnorm. For many people, these are the only drugs that work for them. If you read the studies closely enough, you'll realize that there really isn't a statistical significance and no reason for the removal of those drugs from the market.

Just wait. The same thing is about to happen with some of the diabetes drugs and in the end a few thousand diabetics will suffer while a handful of individuals profit.

What the hell do we care? We're selfish.

Evident.Brilliance

Reaction score
Erik D said:
[quote="Evident.Brilliance":1t08w7un]I'm confused, propecia is cancerous?

Yes. You're going to die.[/quote:1t08w7un]

Well duh, we're all gonna die Einstein, i'm asking is there any concrete evidence that propecia causes cancer? Cuz if so then i'll just go shave my head.

G

Evident.Brilliance said:
Well duh, we're all gonna die Einstein, i'm asking is there any concrete evidence that propecia causes cancer? Cuz if so then i'll just go shave my head.

No, I'm sorry... I was jokingly referring to the fact that chemical medications and pesticides are known to lodge in the glands, and at least in animals, have a disturbing frequency of causing cancer.

Whether that would happen with propecia or not, I can't say, but there are a significant number of people who've had long lasting, even permanent sexual side effects from propecia, such as those on this forum here:

http://www.propeciahelp.com/

At any rate, there are natural options out there as well (check out the Vitamins, Herbs and Supplements section), so there's no need to give up that easily.

In addition, I am not a doctor, and propecia has worked well for some people. It's up to each person to make that decision for themselves, but I personally would advise against it, because of what I've read and heard of (in a friend and others) about the possible (permanent or long term) erectile, libido and reproductive problems.

There are a number of people here who will try to dismiss such concerns, because Propecia seems to work well for them with little or no side effects (as far as they'll tell us), so they feel qualified to make decisions for the rest of us regarding how we treat and maintain our physical health and reproductive systems.

They're benevolent like that.

G

State anything about Propecia that the natives don't like, and suddenly it's considered an "Experimental Treatment".

It appears to be an intentional effort to deprive people of all the information needed to make an informed decision on whether or not to use this drug.

I guess informed consent is for sissies.

Evident.Brilliance

Reaction score
Erik D said:
http://www.propeciahelp.com/[/url]

At any rate, there are natural options out there as well (check out the Vitamins, Herbs and Supplements section), so there's no need to give up that easily.

In addition, I am not a doctor, and propecia has worked well for some people. It's up to each person to make that decision for themselves, but I personally would advise against it, because of what I've read and heard of (in a friend and others) about the possible (permanent or long term) erectile, libido and reproductive problems.

There are a number of people here who will try to dismiss such concerns, because Propecia seems to work well for them with little or no side effects (as far as they'll tell us), so they feel qualified to make decisions for the rest of us regarding how we treat and maintain our physical health and reproductive systems.

They're benevolent like that.[/quote:93k62vrb]

Thanks for the post, it is really making me reconsider asking for a prescription next monday, part of me wants to keep my hair, but part of me loves my sexual drive lmao, I honestly can't decide what I wanna do, it's gonna be a long few days.

G

Evident.Brilliance said:
Thanks for the post, it is really making me reconsider asking for a prescription next monday, part of me wants to keep my hair, but part of me loves my sexual drive lmao, I honestly can't decide what I wanna do, it's gonna be a long few days.

Just do as much research as you can, and explore all the options, pharmaceutical and natural, and don't let anyone here try to oversimplify things and rush you into a decision.

The more research you do on all the options, the more comfortable you'll be with your decision. And what's the hurry... it's not like another few weeks or month is really going to make any difference in the long term.

Informed consent is real consent. Everything else is coercion, and some of the people here are experts at it. If you don't agree with them, you're an idiot, a jerk, a troll, insane, or worse.

Caveat Emptor.

bubka

Reaction score
Finasteride reduces the risk of prostate cancer by 25%

Erik D is pulling sh*t out of his *** and wiping down the forum with it, the guy puts bee pollen on his balls to regrow hair