Possible Hair System - Too Good To Be True?

Petter_94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Greetings!

I am stuck between ordering a custom piece from NWL or getting my first one from a salon.

I came in touch with a hair dresser in Oslo, Norway, that offers hair systems in collaboration with a supplier of wigs/and hair systems based in Oslo aswell.

I asked him what the lace was, and he told me it was "thin skin". I then asked if I will start to sweat because of no ventilation, but he said they breathe well and that theres no problem to train.

I also asked him if they had bleached knots, and he said that there were no knots as the hairs were inserted directly into the lace (or something like that).

Then I asked how long it would last. He said his customers usually came in for service every 6-8 weeks.
I also asked if the system would be noticeable if a girl ran her hands through my hair. He said no straight away, and that one of his customers has been married for four years without her noticing anything at all.

Lastly, I also asked if it would start to smell if you did not change it for such a long time period. He replied that none of his customers had issues with this.

I thought that thin skin was the least durable lace and has no ventilation, but his customers can use them up to 6-8 weeks?

Is this too good to be true?

Atle

My Regimen
Reaction score
Greetings!

I am stuck between ordering a custom piece from NWL or getting my first one from a salon.

I came in touch with a hair dresser in Oslo, Norway, that offers hair systems in collaboration with a supplier of wigs/and hair systems based in Oslo aswell.

I asked him what the lace was, and he told me it was "thin skin". I then asked if I will start to sweat because of no ventilation, but he said they breathe well and that theres no problem to train.

I also asked him if they had bleached knots, and he said that there were no knots as the hairs were inserted directly into the lace (or something like that).

Then I asked how long it would last. He said his customers usually came in for service every 6-8 weeks.
I also asked if the system would be noticeable if a girl ran her hands through my hair. He said no straight away, and that one of his customers has been married for four years without her noticing anything at all.

Lastly, I also asked if it would start to smell if you did not change it for such a long time period. He replied that none of his customers had issues with this.

I thought that thin skin was the least durable lace and has no ventilation, but his customers can use them up to 6-8 weeks?

Is this too good to be true?

Hi.

He is telling the truth. :)
Fellow Norwegian here from Oslo, but live in Telemark.
I use a saloon in Skien, which I am very happy with.

The normal service interval is 3-4 weeks if you don’t want any hassle with touch ups.
No smell at all when bonded with Ghost Bond Platinum.

grincher

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It's ok to have it done for you the first time,but most guys switch to DIY at home for greater independence, less effort, more education and lower costs.