Possible Hair Loss Turn On Switch / Cause

Let there be follicles!

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Parental pressure. What I mean by that is, the pressure of an individual or more to force you into specific pathways, into decision making. Basically rendering you useless and incapable of making your true choices.

Has anyone ever thought of that? Because frankly every balding or bald person I have met (and we talk nw4+ here, not you pussies with sparse temples) who clearly suffers from AA HAS HAD this in their early teen years. Whether it be kids, parents, relatives. A daily form of fear, which in turn metabolizes into a need to “escape”. What I mean is, a need to disagree, to say no, to perhaps avoid responsibilities.

Call me weird but keep this “decision making switch is turned off”. Through the reasons I explained. And I DO believe this is the true cause of hair loss because it must be altering something. And the DHT culprit is merely a result, a secondary phase, a second switch, which isn’t genetically predisposed to turn on. And also it isn’t curable. Which is why the whole antiandrogenic approach is wrong to begin with. And it’s why it won’t work for many.

Who knows... something tells me I’m right on this. But proving it is impossible. The only thing I can do is ask members here to read this and post whether they have experienced that or not.

sachalamp

Established Member
Reaction score
I see it as something related to social submission overall. Can't quite put my finger on it.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
This thread is the epitome of bro science. Is that whole place satire, ffs...I have never read something so stupid

Cowboys fan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Parental pressure. What I mean by that is, the pressure of an individual or more to force you into specific pathways, into decision making. Basically rendering you useless and incapable of making your true choices.

Has anyone ever thought of that? Because frankly every balding or bald person I have met (and we talk nw4+ here, not you pussies with sparse temples) who clearly suffers from AA HAS HAD this in their early teen years. Whether it be kids, parents, relatives. A daily form of fear, which in turn metabolizes into a need to “escape”. What I mean is, a need to disagree, to say no, to perhaps avoid responsibilities.

Call me weird but keep this “decision making switch is turned off”. Through the reasons I explained. And I DO believe this is the true cause of hair loss because it must be altering something. And the DHT culprit is merely a result, a secondary phase, a second switch, which isn’t genetically predisposed to turn on. And also it isn’t curable. Which is why the whole antiandrogenic approach is wrong to begin with. And it’s why it won’t work for many.

Who knows... something tells me I’m right on this. But proving it is impossible. The only thing I can do is ask members here to read this and post whether they have experienced that or not.
Can we.have a better translation of you just wrote because man quite frankly I'm at a lost
for.words

whatintheworld

Reaction score
Stress I think can accelerate male pattern baldness if you are predisposed to it. It can perhaps trigger the gene at an earlier time than it was "supposed to" in your genetic code. This has been researched to some extent if I'm not mistaken, there is literature out there.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Stress I think can accelerate male pattern baldness if you are predisposed to it. It can perhaps trigger the gene at an earlier time than it was "supposed to" in your genetic code. This has been researched to some extent if I'm not mistaken, there is literature out there.
Stress accelerates most diseases.
I read somewhere (on the broscience magazine maybe?) that even cancer can be written in genes BUT triggered by stress.