Possible Aid for Libido, etc.

nohawk

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have been off Propecia for about a 1.5-2 yrs and am still not feeling 100% back to normal (was on it for about 5 years). Anyway, I have been taking quercetin pills for the past 4 weeks and it has increased my libido significantly, made my sperm less watery, and made my penis and testicles seem fuller and heavier. The weird thing is, that the Quercetin pills I take are sort of yellowish in color, and my sperm has taken that color since I started the pills, but whatever its doing its great and I feel for the first time in 2 years, much closer to my pre-finasteride self.

Anyway, my 2 cents, try it out if you got nothing to lose. Also, keep at it for a few weeks - its not v****. I take 1g per day of pure Quercetin.

cheers

Theman99x

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have been off Propecia for about a 1.5-2 yrs and am still not feeling 100% back to normal (was on it for about 5 years). Anyway, I have been taking quercetin pills for the past 4 weeks and it has increased my libido significantly, made my sperm less watery, and made my penis and testicles seem fuller and heavier. The weird thing is, that the Quercetin pills I take are sort of yellowish in color, and my sperm has taken that color since I started the pills, but whatever its doing its great and I feel for the first time in 2 years, much closer to my pre-finasteride self.

Anyway, my 2 cents, try it out if you got nothing to lose. Also, keep at it for a few weeks - its not v****. I take 1g per day of pure Quercetin.

cheers

Redhawk, I have been off propecia for 14 months now after taking it for 10 months. I had bad libido problems on finasteride which have not completely resolved. I would say I am at about 80%. Can you tell me a little bit about your story? Timeline? Any tips?