Possibility Of A Minoxidil Overdose ( Seven Word )

NiBBa

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I'm 18 and got a straight up norwood 5 with no vertex loss. I stardted with 16 . I've never touched sh*t like propecia . Now my question I've heard of "oral minoxidil" but theres very little information about that in the Internet . SO my Questio is. With how much should I start ? And how often should I take it ? And what are the side effects ? And should I combine it with topical MInoxidil also ? ANd with 10 or 15 % ? ANd whats the absoulte maximum you should take altogether ?

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oral minoxidil without antiandrogen is the stupidest sh*t ever.

There is a reason why there is not a lot of information about it on the internet, yet millions of people use finasteride or antiandrogen against androgenic alopecia.

NiBBa

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oral minoxidil without antiandrogen is the stupidest sh*t ever.

There is a reason why there is not a lot of information about it on the internet, yet millions of people use finasteride or antiandrogen against androgenic alopecia.

It ain't. It also boost body hair and facial hair growth with I also lack

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Minoxidil was originally a oral medication for blood pressure, so obviously one of the side effects is going to be the main effect of the drug (lower blood pressure). Even when I first started dermarolling and applying minoxidil immediately after I could feel heart palpations etc, why people want to take it orally I don't understand. Dermaroll before applying if you want to increase it's effectiveness, but even then you'll get increased systemic absorption.

So I'm 18 and got a straight up norwood 5 with no vertex loss. I stardted with 16 . I've never touched sh*t like propecia . Now my question I've heard of "oral minoxidil" but theres very little information about that in the Internet . SO my Questio is. With how much should I start ? And how often should I take it ? And what are the side effects ? And should I combine it with topical MInoxidil also ? ANd with 10 or 15 % ? ANd whats the absoulte maximum you should take altogether ?

Yakitori

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So after the 21th 5mg pill I would die ? and with 19 pills I would be safe?

No, he means 100mg daily. People may be given up to such a daily dosage for blood pressure. I doubt you would wanna go above 10mg for hair loss though. Start with 2.5mg, if it's not strong enough, try 5mg.