Attachments

• upload_2017-6-17_14-24-17.png
    upload_2017-6-17_14-24-17.png
    673.4 KB · Views: 1,650
Last edited:

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've watched a bunch of his videos before and it just made me think about how unlucky some people really are.

He's also gay and in a community where looks matter even more.

He's using a lot of cope to stay sane and you really cant blame him - whatever helps him get through the day

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
he is not THAT bad he should get his ears pinned back it would really improve his aesthetics if he is going to keep hair shaved....his biggest problem is his hair loss for his age being that bald is severe for his age.

If he were gay he would actually probably do okay because he has the boyish frailty thing going that some gay men really like.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Watch the 2nd video "I've Never Had Sex", it's only less than 2 minutes and it's a bit of a mind f***.

@zircon I think this is a joke? Which is why he's wearing the wig? He then talks about f*****g his stuffed animals, and does the camp little wink and kiss at the end, I think he's pretending that he's not gay for lols. Well the comments definitely think so.

I'm not 100% sure though.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Watch the 2nd video "I've Never Had Sex", it's only less than 2 minutes and it's a bit of a mind f***.

@zircon I think this is a joke? Which is why he's wearing the wig? He then talks about f*****g his stuffed animals, and does the camp little wink and kiss at the end, I think he's pretending that he's not gay for lols. Well the comments definitely think so.

I'm not 100% sure though.

he may not be out or realize yet he is fully gay..he could be on spectrum.

I would bet he is gay.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
he's so gay

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
He's fucked. Time for him to just lay down and rot.
this life isnt that peaceful. just ask @Rudiger with my epic angry rants at him and others. i always lol at just "rotting". haha. being a baldcel b**ch is more like turning into a weird zombie hulk mix. sometimes dead, sometimes very angry, always feeling sh*t

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Any of us who've been here a while have probably dabbled in this guys videos and I have before, but I think I just started a binge on them, and it's interesting.

He mentioned a few times now (including in zircon's first video) that he gets more views for his balding videos than any others, and that's kind of depressing too, especially as the only non-baldness topic videos that get any views at all, are from when he was 17/18 and still had some hair.

Since he's gone full NW5 the only videos people care about are his baldness ones, that's really sad if you think about it. He does seem quite deluded but I wonder if he gets paranoid why his baldness videos are now the only successful ones, anything from 5,000-50,000+ views (I'd average it being at least 20,000 on his post NW4 videos) and despite sometimes getting that rather huge amount of views for an amateur, his non-baldness ones can get as low as 40.

That would make me wonder "sh*t, are people just laughing at me?" but regardless, all his videos now seem to be on balding.

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
this life isnt that peaceful. just ask @Rudiger with my epic angry rants at him and others. i always lol at just "rotting". haha. being a baldcel b**ch is more like turning into a weird zombie hulk mix. sometimes dead, sometimes very angry, always feeling sh*t
Ever think you'll reach the rotting stage?

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

You didn't angrily rant at me at any point I don't think (unless it was a long time ago) but rather kinda, lazily have a dig to push buttons.