Positive Results After Stopping minoxidil (and Losing My Hair) And Then Restarting (interesting Pics)

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
The Green text one is now vs June. I restarted minoxidil in June. In just under 3 months, the results have been noticeable. There was definitely no noticeable results say, a month and a half ago. This all happened I would say between month 2-3 of restarting.

The other attatched set of pics compares February 2016 & November 2015 when I was on dutasteride and minoxidil. I stopped minoxidil from February-June. The "now" pics in those mean June pictures. All sets of pictures are under different lighting conditions to get an accurate/full picture

I've been on dutasteride once a day throughout, never stopped that. Only minoxidil. I have been on dutasteride for well over 2 years now, so nothing could be from that.

I think this is a very good documented case of the difference in hair quality with and without minoxidil. I will never stop minoxidil again, starting and stopping is clearly responsible for the difference.
minoxidil.jpg
stopped.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: mj9

Johnmpb

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No I never really got back on minoxidil. I will though, update will come within 8 months from now. Srry

Can you post pics of your hair now? Is minoxidil responsible for most of your results then?