Positive effect of aerobic exercise on hairloss?

aj218

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know that aerobic exercise is very good for your body and that most people should do it to reduce their risk of heart disease, type 2 diabetes etc. But is there evidence which shows it helps to reduce the extent of hairloss in someone who is already undergoing hairloss treatment (i.e. the big three). I mean I've noticed that quite of few people in the success stories section worked out properly or had a proper fitness regimine.

So is there positive evidence?

XXXXXXX

Banned
Reaction score
Can you explain why there are morbidly obese men that still have stupid thick nw1's until they're dead ?

male pattern baldness is genetic, its not a health related issue.

aj218

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
'But is there evidence which shows it helps to reduce the extent of hairloss in someone who is already undergoing hairloss treatment (i.e. the big three).'

As you can see I'm only asking if it can help WITH the treatments, see the with, I'm not asking if exercise alone will do anything, I know the answer to that already. I know that there are morbidly obese men with nw1.

For example, I know that there's evidence of an increase in SHBG with regular aerobic exercise, all i'm asking is if such an increase can have effect on the EFFECTIVENESS of a hairloss drug such as finasteride.

Look, a problem I have noticed in general scientific literature is that we see sedentry as the baseline when the true human baseline is to be fit and healthy like our ancestors were running around foraging and hunting, so we are more likely to see sedentary people as a good baseline sample rather than someone who is quite active.