Poly on front is visible, how to fix it?

sawun

My Regimen
Reaction score
This system (in picture) is just one week old, its poly around with lace in middle. The poly in front is quite visible, what's the best way to conceal it? Shall i cut tiny bit more or are there other alternatives?

Thanks

Attachments

• 20201112_080128.jpg
    20201112_080128.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 204

Logann

My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly, it's visible to you. But unless someone is in your personal space, they won't notice. I wear my UTS poly more exposed than that and have never had anyone notice or say anything. I think we often get a little too anxious or self-conscious when really people aren't going to be looking for anything because it's normal to have hair on your head. I promise you, people won't notice that. Now once you start seeing more of the smaller hairs break off in the front at the spots you pointed out, you may want to consider trimming the hairline. The only reason you have the area at the part is probably because you comb more in that area. Either way, I think it looks good as long as it is bonded down really well!

Milo Bloom

My Regimen
Reaction score
The overall density seems rather high. I’d throttle back to a lower density next go round. In the interim, you might want to have a stylist layer the system a bit. If the poly in front is a bother, get a poly perimeter back and sides system with a lace front next.

sawun

My Regimen
Reaction score
yes, normally i use full french or horse shoe shape system. this one is an emergency system, ordered because of current situation.

Noah

Reaction score
Hi Sawun

Sorry to be a downer, but the reality is that system is not suitable for wearing with an exposed hairline. The base is somewhat visible, but more importantly the hairline is not graduated, so you have a "wall of hair" look going on, which is never going to look natural. It's best just to style it with the hairline covered, and if you want to go for a style with a visible hairline in due course, aim to get a different type of system, with a thinner base and a graduated hairline. If you need help with that, please ask.

Noah