Poll: What skin conditions have you experienced along with your hairloss

RStGeorge

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What skin conditions have you experienced along with your Androgenetic Alopecia?

Many of those who experience Androgenetic Alopecia (Male & Female Pattern Hairloss) have also experienced parallel skin conditions.

Are all these conditions related? Are they symptoms of the same disease, or does one cause the other?

And if you start treatment and initially experience less oil on your scalp, less scalp itch or the reduction in daily hair shedding, does this mean that your hair regrowth treatment is starting to work?

To help us explore any possible relationships between these conditions, please complete the simple poll below.

Poll Question: What skin conditions have you experienced along with your Androgenetic Alopecia?

RStGeorge

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its not a cause and effect, but they do seem to have some relationship.

Perhaps the bodies inflammatory response is at least in part a contributing factors to pattern baldness

OtyMac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What skin conditions have you experienced along with your Androgenetic Alopecia?

Many of those who experience Androgenetic Alopecia (Male & Female Pattern Hairloss) have also experienced parallel skin conditions.

Are all these conditions related? Are they symptoms of the same disease, or does one cause the other?

And if you start treatment and initially experience less oil on your scalp, less scalp itch or the reduction in daily hair shedding, does this mean that your hair regrowth treatment is starting to work?

To help us explore any possible relationships between these conditions, please complete the simple poll below.

Poll Question: What skin conditions have you experienced along with your Androgenetic Alopecia?

Skin tags which are usually associated with insulin resistance.

Less eyebrow hair and these are not supposed to be androgen dependent either..