Poll...Short hair or Long hair?

G

Long, then short, then long etc.

I always wore a hat or had buzzed hair as teenager. Then found the joys of my thick hair and started to grown it. It goes afro, until about 2 inches and then starts to flop a little. then Hairloss.

On propecia i cut my hair down and went through a huge shed after 8 months. A whole patch 1cm by 3cm, just looked tottally thinned. I freaked out and did not cut my hair for a year. Now I buzz, and grow it out for 8 monts at a time. If I look like a dirt bad I don't care. I love my hair.

nomad

Established Member
Reaction score
I really don't care anymore. :p I go from short, to long, to short, to shaved. Whatever.

beast

Established Member
Reaction score
Hess said:
I buzz my hair down to a number #1 for a couple of reasons.

1. I dont have to style my hair.
2. It doesn't take long to dry.
3. I think it helps with topical absorbtion because minoxidil etc goes to work where it's needed on the scalp, rather than being soaked up by the hair, if that makes any sense.

This is only my opinion.

my opionion as well. short hair works best for me. long hair is too much work to maintain. not to metnion on windy days, your hair will get blown out of place exposing the baldness. all the barbers i've talked to , say short hair looks best for balding men.