Poll: Lets Make It Clear : Are You Single Or Not

Are you unwillingly single, in happy relationship or unhappy relationship because of hairloss

• I am unwillingly single

• I am in happy relationship

• I am in relationship, but not happy, just cope and I could do better if it was not for hairloss

• I am willingly single

• I am willingly single and not sexually activ (prior option is willingly single,but sexually activ)

Results are only viewable after voting.

FWIW

Established Member
Reaction score
So I think it would be nice to have some statistical data about this as most of the frustration here really comes from lack of succes with men/women. I think it would be nice to have some clearer picture as it may offer some insight about the reason why this subforum is like it is....

Lets see how much incels and normies are here really.

Last edited:

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're definitely allowed to be single willingly as well. Why is this not a choice.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
How about unwillingly single because of a bunch of factors, not just hairloss?

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am single because my options atm are basically chicks who are in the 4-5/10 range

I just cannot imagine being in a relationship with someone I have zero enthusiasm for

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
The number of options on this poll is becoming ridiculous :D

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hell yea. Word up homie.
lol sorry but it seems like such a hardcore cope. some worthless f*****g green paper for some extra doo f*****g dads. big whoop.

besides having enough $ to not have to worry about it, and some nice technology, i could give LESS of a sh*t about money

having cute non primitive white girls like me romantically and sexually >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everything in the universe

just LMAO. i don't even want to actually physically f***/DATE them that much, i just want to know that they LIKE me. i don't even fuckin fantasize about f*****g and dating them, i just fantasize about being liked by them haha

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay. If someone has enough self-awareness to know that no woman will ever have that raw attraction towards them, why not cope hard with money?

If that is what you want then good luck on your journey on getting affirmation from these cute women. What's your type of woman?

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay. If someone has enough self-awareness to know that no woman will ever have that raw attraction towards them, why not cope hard with money?

If that is what you want then good luck on your journey on getting affirmation from these cute women. What's your type of woman?
wat? just give up one of my deepest urges like thats within my control????? lmao. and i'm sure theres gotta be at least one out there that would have raw attraction for me, theres too many women out there. its just a matter of finding her (inb4 c0pe)

and i like cutesy NON TRASHY white girls. some asians too, as long as they arent like the type that look like the grudge.

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
wat? just give up one of my deepest urges like thats within my control????? lmao. and i'm sure theres gotta be at least one out there that would have raw attraction for me, theres too many women out there. its just a matter of finding her (inb4 c0pe)

and i like cutesy NON TRASHY white girls. some asians too, as long as they arent like the type that look like the grudge.
That's a good level-headed attitude to have. Guess we are complete opposite on taste. I like the trashiest, sluttiest, nastiest of w****s.

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's a good level-headed attitude to have. Guess we are complete opposite on taste. I like the trashiest, sluttiest, nastiest of w****s.

Lol dude, sometimes it can be nice, at a limited frequency, but watch out for STDs tho
You never know what kind of nasty rotted dick she sucked and fucked an hour ago