Poll: Diffuse Thinning or Norwood-scheme ?

Bismarck

Reaction score
I've read that diffuse thinning occurs only rarely in male pattern baldness. But many here say that they're thinning in that way.
Just want to make a "poll" about that.

To make it easy, i suggest you make an :shock: if you have diffuse thinning and an :) if you have the "normal" hairloss-progress as described in the Norwood-scheme (receding temples...).

----
Unfortuanetely, polls seem to be deactivated in that forum..[/b]

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
:shock: + :)

My hair has thinned out all over + bald spot in the back and receding hairline....I'm sooo fucked :cry:

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
:lol: / :shock: = :freaked2:

G

mostly :shock: and a little of this :lol: due to a badass left temple

George Costanza

Established Member
Reaction score
Mostly :shock: and some of :lol: equal a lot of :refilao:

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm really suprised at the volume of diffusers so far,.. I thought that recession was at least as common here in these forums,.

I wonder if diffusers are more likely to be here looking for treatments at a young age because recession is easier to accept with time as opposed to diffusions all-at-once onset.

Bismarck

Reaction score
flux said:
I'm really suprised at the volume of diffusers so far,.. I thought that recession was at least as common here in these forums,.

I wonder if diffusers are more likely to be here looking for treatments at a young age because recession is easier to accept with time as opposed to diffusions all-at-once onset.

You're right. I've been receding without loosing many hairs. Diffuse thinners just seem to be more shocked when having the comb full of hairs.

Zax

Reaction score
Well, honestly, I believe diffuse thinners worry more because its extremely more obvious. A receder looks at his hair and wonders whether his hairline is higher than it use to be. A diffuser looks at his hair and wonders where it all went.