Polichem Topical finasteride Release Date 2018

SkinDiesel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anybody know if it’s been announced when this might be? Their phase three trials finish around Feb but no idea what this means in regards to a potential release date.

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
Topical finasteride?
Hasn't that been around forever already?

Also, how is it different from oral? Finasteride is meant to enter the bloodstream and counter DHT. Won't do jack sh*t if you rub it on your scalp.

Please correct me if I'm wrong. I'm just some guy on the interned. WTF do I know

Xaser94

Established Member
Reaction score
This doesn't go systemic. Stays local to the scalp. So significantly less chance of sides.

br1

Reaction score
Topical finasteride?
Hasn't that been around forever already?

Also, how is it different from oral? Finasteride is meant to enter the bloodstream and counter DHT. Won't do jack sh*t if you rub it on your scalp.

Please correct me if I'm wrong. I'm just some guy on the interned. WTF do I know

AFAIK, DHT is created and used on site. i.e.: on the scalp, on the prostate on the skin (?).

So, it makes sense to *destroy* / inhibit it locally on the scalp only...

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Trials end in march 2018. Study in May 2018. Check clinical trials.

Could be in the market in late 2018.

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
AFAIK, DHT is created and used on site. i.e.: on the scalp, on the prostate on the skin (?).

So does that mean it's going to be better than oral, or a good supplement to it?

Xaser94

Established Member
Reaction score
So to answer the question, probably sometime after May. When exactly no one would know. The question I have is will it be available in Europe and America or just Europe.

Trax1

My Regimen
Reaction score
So does that mean it's going to be better than oral, or a good supplement to it?
In edge of efficiency it's the same, and it's has no sense to add topical to to oral finasteride.
It's more for those who has had some sides from oral finasteride (or didn't take finasteride because of fear of sides, lol) .

barfacan

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Are you sure about this? It doesn't circulate throughout the body?

Keisi92

My Regimen
Reaction score
In edge of efficiency it's the same, and it's has no sense to add topical to to oral finasteride.
It's more for those who has had some sides from oral finasteride (or didn't take finasteride because of fear of sides, lol) .

I don't get whats there to laugh at people who refuse to take finasteride. Having a limp dick is no joke and neither is messing with hormones. A sideless finasteride with same results as oral finasteride would be a great start to 2018 if this comes out next year.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
This doesn't go systemic. Stays local to the scalp. So significantly less chance of sides.
Correction, it goes systemic, in theory, in a lower %, but even so, it will decrease systemic DHT at least, in the best scenario, a 30 %.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Explain me, how a men can decrease 70 % of his stronger androgen and not get any kind of side effect. Plus the 5- Alpha reductase work in many other reaction, beside T to DHT . Thing is, the 90s theory of Mercks, telling "DHT is the devil" are simple to old and to anacronic .

tjnpdx

Banned
Reaction score
Bruh that title had me thinking it was a confirmation of the release date.

106636.jpg

AMIRITE?