PolarisRx responds to questions previously posted

joebaxter

Reaction score
Yes there are patents available for the PRX compound which is why we licensed it in. For your information, the Phase 2 data which is being finalized will be available hopefully within 2 months. I will put out another press release if the data is good. If nothing comes out in 6 months you will know it did not work, but I am positive that it will succeed. If you look at the clinical trials.gov database you will see that a FAGA (Female Androgenetic Alopecia) trial began this year for post-menopausal women. We are very excited about this target market.

About the comment on mice that was funny but there has been a mice study in a well known journal but the interesting finding was that nude mice (genetically created with no hair at all) were able to grow hair! This is a true story and was on the front cover of the peer-reviewed magazine.

I can not release confidential information on this website but if any of you have questions I will gladly try to be of assistance.

PS. I am starting to loose some hair myself as well as my Aunt who has FAGA so I will be just as excited as you if this really works. There is too much hype out there on hair-growth products. This product is the only one that works on both the catagen and anagen pathways to not only prevent hairloss but grow it back.

There are some interesting stories that I wish I could tell you about this but I do not want to risk upsetting the confidential nature of this product.