Polaris nr08 or nr09 10% Minoxidil Formula

Rocky V

Established Member
Reaction score
I have been using mens premium minoxidil 10% and it gets me lightheaded. I dont want to go through with these side effects.

has anyone ever heard or tried any of the polaris products? are they legit?

i've heard theyre very similar to spectral products but I dont have any experience with these products so any help is appreciated.

knowingyou

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: polaris nr08 or nr09

Where can you get the Polaris nr08 or nr09, I have been looking for them lately without success!

Except the side effect, do you get any positive result by using mens premium minoxidil 10%? How long you have been using it?

I am also thinking to move up to minoxidil 10% to see if can get positive result before I move up to 15% minoxidil. I have been using Rogaine, Spectral DNC and DNC-L for years, and they have given me result, but lose the effectiveness in the last months, so I am losing ground now. Anyone knows if it helps if I move up to 10% minoxidil?
Have a nice day!!!

Rocky V

Established Member
Reaction score

I dont know where exactly to buy it, but I'm hoping someone can give info on what these products are and if theyre legit or not.

Rocky V

Established Member
Reaction score

thanks Jacob. do you know if these products are effective? do they work and are they related in any way to ds laboratories spectral products?

hairhoper

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Prescription only eh, wonder if you'll need a script from your doctor or if they'll do an online consultation a la. Dr. Lee.

hairhoper

Experienced Member
Reaction score

The minimum order is because alibaba is a wholesale site. Presumably you also need to be a registered company to buy from there.

Jacob

Reaction score

Rocky V said:
thanks Jacob. do you know if these products are effective? do they work and are they related in any way to ds laboratories spectral products?

Have no idea..especially these latest 2 since they're so new or aren't even out yet.

They're related to DS in that they're manufactured by the same company and/or distributed by the same company. This page shows all the brands they're affiliated with in some way: http://dskx.biz/Home_Page.html SigmaSkin is another with hairloss products.

hairhoper

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Oh cool, didn't realise they were all affiliated. That gives me more faith, sorta as DS labs are quite respectable.

There's another brand on that site I've not heard of too. 'Pure Guild', who have this product: http://dskx.biz/pg7.html

Not sure what to make of those claims about the 'L albus' ingredient.

(Edit: More info on the Pure Guild site: http://www.thepureguild.com/hair.php)

Rocky V

Established Member
Reaction score

ok cool. I ordered some nr08 from amazon so I hope to get it soon. It didnt say anything about prescription. i paid for it so hopefully I get it. I'm gonna try it out and see how it works.

hairhoper

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Did you manage to find information on the quantity anywhere? It doesn't seem to say on the Polaris site or on Amazon how many months supply you get.

Rocky V

Established Member
Reaction score

most likely its a month supply. I just wonder if its effective or if any of the products claims are legit.

ComeOnPropy

Established Member
Reaction score

Hmm this polaris seems like really interesting stuff, im pretty keen to try it out. Bit scared though as i know nothing about it. Damn it looks really good though. Anyone use it?

hairhoper

Experienced Member
Reaction score

It's brand new, so no-one's going to have used it for a significant amount of time yet.

Rocky V

Established Member
Reaction score

I just received polaris nr08 and it looks pretty good out the box except it doesnt have any paper instructions in the box. it just comes with instructions on the box itself. and its 45 dollars a pop which is pretty expensive, especially considering the small size of the bottle.

hairhoper

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Cool, let us know how you get on with it, how fast it dries etc?

Does it recommend a once daily application or to alternate with a 5% minoxidil like Dr Lee's did?

Yeh $45 for 1 month is pretty pricey, I'm tempted to wait til I can get the 09.

JOHNNYBOOTS

Reaction score

would love to try the polaris nr09,but i can't get it in the usa.anyone know if it's possible to have it shipped overseas?

Jacob

Reaction score

Yeh $45 for 1 month is pretty pricey, I'm tempted to wait til I can get the 09.

And the 09 will probably be $145 :woot:

I doubt it'll be that much..and I'm not ridiculing them/the price...if the tech, ingreds etc they talk about are being used.

christer12

Reaction score

Like the products to Polaris Research Lab here is the ingredient list on the NR-07 and NR-08
Lipospheres strengthen scalp’s protective barrier function, slowing transdermal water loss and minimizing irritation. Liposphere technology allows to use less alcohol and propylene glycol.

Have previously tried DS Laboratories, Spectral.DNC-L.. Nanosomes are more aggressive. It irritated my skin terribly. Got so greasy hair of it.
I try Polaris NR-07 now. It's makes my hair more dry and not so fat. Feels like stiff spray. Will try Polaris NR-09 when it comes out.

Polaris NR-07:
5% minoxidil Sulfate
4% azelaic acid
1% adenosine
0.5% apple polyphenol
0.5% oleanolic acid
0.5% biotin
0.5% lysine
0.4% saw palmett
0.25% retinol

Polaris NR-08:
7% minoxidil Sulfate