Polaris Labs NR-02: Could be a real game changer

Jacob

Reaction score
Looks familiar..hmmmm :)

I wouldn't call it a game changer though...and I can already see the "it's in a shampoo...it's not worth using!". Nice option for those interested in those ingreds...and my argument for any goodies-containing-shampoo- your scalp is hydrated..let it sit long enough..you'll get absorption.

smitysmity

Established Member
Reaction score
It's a good idea but there are seriously no reviews on this so your best bet is to just apply it topically rather than rely on a shampoo which is going to be less effective for sure.

Also, this isn't even on sale anywhere so there is no point in really talking about this right now.

Jacob

Reaction score
Ok..no more discussions on things not yet available :)

I think there are quite a few who don't care to use topicals and/or would prefer to just use a shampoo. I wouldn't dismiss the idea of using a shampoo..entirely. Many swear by Nizoral shampoo..etc.

As with Lipoxidil's...they seem to be using some encapsulated tech in this shampoo as well.

Not sure about ordering from here..and I'm sure there are others..but this place has it available: http://translate.google.com/transla...lla:en-US:official&biw=1280&bih=637&prmd=ivns

The 09 topical is there as well.

smitysmity

Established Member
Reaction score
Jacob said:
Ok..no more discussions on things not yet available :)

I think there are quite a few who don't care to use topicals and/or would prefer to just use a shampoo. I wouldn't dismiss the idea of using a shampoo..entirely. Many swear by Nizoral shampoo..etc.

As with Lipoxidil's...they seem to be using some encapsulated tech in this shampoo as well.

Not sure about ordering from here..and I'm sure there are others..but this place has it available: http://translate.google.com/transla...lla:en-US:official&biw=1280&bih=637&prmd=ivns

The 09 topical is there as well.

It's made in the US but it doesn't sell here?

Jacob

Reaction score
Yep...I can about imagine they'd get the Dr. Lee treatment if they did..eventually.

T

TravisB

Has anyone tried it? Or maybe NR 07? It's avalaiable in my country for about 40$ a month and it contains minoxidil 5%, Saw Palmetto and Apple Polyphenol (but not only these ingredients).

slacker86

Reaction score
I'd be tempted to try this in my long running quest to find a minoxidil solution that my scalp can tolerate....though if I'm allergic to minoxidil, I'll be allergic no matter what solution I try (which appears to be the case) Also concerned about finasteride content as I am also on finasteride internally. Hmm...very skeptical that this would be of any benefit anyway. :dunno:

Aks20

Established Member
Reaction score
Whats the point? People who cannot tolerate finasteride won't be able to tolerate it in shampoo form either. Same for finasteride. Basically, for either to take effect, it has to go systemic. And if one couldn't tolerate it systemically via tablets or lotions to begin with, what will a shampoo do? :whistle: :dunno: :(
Or am I missing something?

abcdefg

Reaction score
In my opinion no shampoo will ever cure male pattern baldness. If it could why not merk just formulate finasteride into a shampoo that we use every day normally? Leaving shampoo on for 10 minutes is not going to penetrate the same amount as leaving a topical on for 2 hours or more.