Pogbaku's Story. Started Losing Hair At 16

Recon_s

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It dint look like you had hairloss in the first place just longer hair under harsh lighting

Michael Grant

My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you looked up somebody’s thread, he’s is a prime example of the power of finasteride

bryan lee

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
whats the needle size and do you push hard enough for it to bleed?

How long you wait before applying minoxidil

bryan lee

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
For absorption needle length does not matter. Infact even number of needles doesn't matter.

I used 520 needle dermaroller when I had a buzz cut but now my hair is relatively longer and I started pulling hair so I moved to 192 needle dermaroller.

The length I'm using for improved absorption of minoxidil is 1.5 mm and I do not push hard enough to bleed at all. I would say that if 10 is the pressure required to completely embed the dermaroller deep into my scalp, I'm using 4/10 to 5/10 amount of force. Just enough to get reddish sort of scalp and a little tenderness next morning.

Now last time I added proper deep dermarolling with 1.5mm and god it hurt like hell and I just couldn't do it. I applied minoxidil right after and it stung but I will continue to do so because on tressless reddit sub and here I've seen a few remarkable results on people who used this technique and they did not suffer side effects. I will try 1 mm dermaroller this time.

I will apply minoxidil immediately afterwards if I'm using dermaroller for absorption only.

Im trying almost the same regimen currently, no big improvements so far. ( https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...-minoxidil-quitting-cigs.112559/#post-1633718 )

You dermaroll twice a day, right before minoxidil?

bryan lee

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Before I did but it was making my scalp to tender for my liking so I got back to once a day.

delete ur comment under my thread please , dont ask questions there, just sent me a DM
, ill sent u a response right now

Last edited:

Michael Grant

My Regimen
Reaction score
I purchased Regenepure, do you use Nizoral as your regular shampoo. How often do you wash your hair?

Michael Grant

My Regimen
Reaction score
I tried using Nizoral and the first night I applied it (I was really exhausted) don’t know if my faucets water was too hot but still; I broke out in a rash all over my arms and feet. I took a Benadryl right away and returned it to my Walmart the next day.

Michael Grant

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well good news my shedding started I just applied my rogaine and my sink was full of at least 40 hairs I never have had hair she’d like that so I know it must be working. Hopefully it’s not Keto I’m allergic too and just Nizoral. Or maybe just a bad time

Ausboar98

My Regimen
Reaction score
Losing hair since 16 years old.

Started dermarolling and minoxidil before but gave up thinking it wasn't working. Lost a lot of ground afterwards that proved it was.

Started again 3/4 months ago. Frontal region 3/4 months ago. Crown 2 months ago.

Regimen

Propecia 1 tablet a day
minoxidil after dermarolling
Nizoral shampoo

Before pics in next post.
Hey Pogbaku new to this thread, is this still your current regimen?